PDA

View Full Version : Rain on Sunday

kahl4
12-10-2008, 12:08 AM
HOPEFULLY in more ways than one! We're tough, we can handle the rain and REIGN over the Titans!

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

Now here's my question - The Kubiaks are Godparents to my daughter's best friend/college roomate. Rhonda Kubiak has invited her & her family (the roomate, not my daughter! :( ), also season ticket holders to watch the game from Bob McNair's booth on Sunday.

How in the freak do I crash that scene? LOL

touttail
12-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Solution: get your daughter to do some "sweet talking" to her best friend saying "you know, my Dad is such a huge TEXAN FAN!! Hint-Hint-Hint

TexaStaTexan
12-10-2008, 10:57 AM
definately put your daughter to work. i, however, will be there.... NO RAIN!!

Slagalot
12-10-2008, 11:53 AM
They can't hold on to the ball when its DRY and you want them to play in the rain? You really don't know much about the game.lol

texanfan4ever
12-10-2008, 12:22 PM
HOPEFULLY in more ways than one! We're tough, we can handle the rain and REIGN over the Titans!

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

Now here's my question - The Kubiaks are Godparents to my daughter's best friend/college roomate. Rhonda Kubiak has invited her & her family (the roomate, not my daughter! :( ), also season ticket holders to watch the game from Bob McNair's booth on Sunday.

Hey, I know McNairs Executive Assistant......LOL Hasn't helped me yet. I will be sitting there in the rain if it rains. I would rather be down among them anyway. No one will melt.

EllisUnit
12-10-2008, 12:33 PM
no one will melt, i was out in the rain at 33 degrees movin a rig just this morning and my fingers and toes we're frozen together. oh and by the way chester pitts and E salaam are on Ellen right now, my wife loves her show.

coachdent
12-10-2008, 01:14 PM

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

How in the freak do I crash that scene? LOLNot sure how you crash that scene, but the gal in the profile photo of kahl4 is more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the game on my 60" plasma! I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind...much! lol.

Texan Naija
12-10-2008, 01:41 PM

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

My first thought is to find out the driving situation and possibly hide in the trunk of one of their cars.

But on further review, I'd try going to the stadium earlier then the Kubiaks and the roommate, claim to be one them just arriving early to check out the booth. I can't think of a way to out do the security if they arrive and count to many people but if you've made it that far you might be able to pull off begging. ;)

Texan Heat
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I was hoping it was going to be 36 degrees like today on Sunday since we're great playing under 40 degrees.

kahl4
12-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Not sure how you crash that scene, but the gal in the profile photo of kahl4 is more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the game on my 60" plasma! I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind...much! lol.

Yeah, that's ME! LOL I'm the missus ;)

kahl4
12-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey, I know McNairs Executive Assistant......LOL Hasn't helped me yet. I will be sitting there in the rain if it rains. I would rather be down among them anyway. No one will melt.

LOL -- awesome! I can't wait for the game!!

imatexan
12-10-2008, 05:02 PM

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

I thought that was you when I saw the picture!
Now I am assured because talking about the daughters best friend thing.
Its Corbin lol! I dont get on much over here, spend most of my time on Texanstalk!

kahl4
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
I thought that was you when I saw the picture!
Now I am assured because talking about the daughters best friend thing.
Its Corbin lol! I dont get on much over here, spend most of my time on Texanstalk!

CORBEEEEZY! Hahaha tooo funny! Get me in that booth hahaha -- are you going to the game on Sunday??

davebar
12-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Got some tickets from my company. They have a client they do business with that has season tickets.

Whats the temp supposed to be gametime? Overcast I guess for the game?

dbruder44
12-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Got some tickets from my company. They have a client they do business with that has season tickets.

Whats the temp supposed to be gametime? Overcast I guess for the game?

Maybe check the weather channel........

It may rain, it will be overcast but warm, not problem for Houstonians last I checked we don't melt

DuntaRobinsonFan76
12-11-2008, 11:10 AM

Sun
Dec 14
Isolated T-Storms
73/60
30% Chance of Rain

Have you ever seen "Pursuit of Happyness?"

do exactly what he does, go to the Kubiak's trying to sell something then when you guys are discussing...the sale or w/e, ask mrs.kubiak about her husband, then say.

Oh, I was just on my way to the game, then if they don't offer you a ride there, ask for one.

out of courtesy they should say yes, then ask where they are sitting and be like, oh mind if I join you?

then you should be in.

Yep, that's what i would do :D

crazyhorse
12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
During the Monday night game they mentioned that repairs were about to begin on the roof. I've yet to see anything it on the news or in this sight. oes anyone have any info on whats going on if anything????

dbruder44
12-11-2008, 02:18 PM
During the Monday night game they mentioned that repairs were about to begin on the roof. I've yet to see anything it on the news or in this sight. oes anyone have any info on whats going on if anything????

They can close the roof at anytime, I have seen it clsoed after games, they could if need be close it if we had significant rain Sunday the issue is more related to drainage releif while a game is going on.

skidrawk
12-11-2008, 02:43 PM
I'd feel honored to watch football in football weather in my hometown.