No announcement yet.

How bout dem Rockets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not believe for the life of me that AFN has decided that the NBA playoffs does not bring in high enough ratings and are not broadcasting the NBA playoffs tonight...instead they are showing hockey playoffs, news, and sitcom tv shows....how FREAKING RIDICULOUS....ugh how I HATE AFN

Comment

245 TNT direct tv.

what's AFN?
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

Armed Forces Network...trust me it SUCKS

Comment

Well, the spurs came out and won easily as predicted. Leonard single handedly kicked us up and down the court. Guy never missed.
          Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
          TexansCap.com

Comment

for some reason we just couldnt take the lead and take their confidence away. Harden had a horrible night shooting as did Lou Williams...if those 2 score like they usually score I think we could have run away w/ it...either way the loss of tony parker is going to hurt them going forward.

Comment

Loss in OT--Sloppy Floppy (Harden) coughs up the win again. It doesn't help that Lou Williams has disappeared. I just can't get 100% behind a player like Harden who distracts himself from making buckets and making plays because he fixates on creating faux contact and is directionless in clutch situations.
              Last edited by tko54321; 05-09-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I have little to say about the last 2 games. No excuses, get out there and win out. I don't know what Harden was doing with the last shot. I'll bet LeBron would have known what to do. The home game was pathetic in the rebounding department. Way too many 2nd chances and turnovers etc you name it.
                TexansCap.com

Comment

Well, that was a terrible way to end a great season. Was Harden on the take or what? I think the coach needs to be replaced if he thinks he doesn't need to use his bench to rest guys. The whole team looked exhausted.
                  TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by tko54321 View Post
                    Loss in OT--Sloppy Floppy (Harden) coughs up the win again. It doesn't help that Lou Williams has disappeared. I just can't get 100% behind a player like Harden who distracts himself from making buckets and making plays because he fixates on creating faux contact and is directionless in clutch situations.
                    Ha, I quoted myself. I never thought Harden would prove me right...times 100. His history in the playoffs is miserable. Why do fans make empty "MVP!" chants for him just like they did for McGrady--just grasping at an MVP award for national attention in place of a championship. We got national attn now, don't we. Harden is single-handedly switching Clutch back to Choke.

Comment

Originally posted by tko54321 View Post

Ha, I quoted myself. I never thought Harden would prove me right...times 100. His history in the playoffs is miserable. Why do fans make empty "MVP!" chants for him just like they did for McGrady--just grasping at an MVP award for national attention in place of a championship. We got national attn now, don't we. Harden is single-handedly switching Clutch back to Choke.
                      Well, you called it 2 games ago. Well deserving of a second quote. I wonder what Rudy T would have said about that performance?
                      TexansCap.com

Comment

Can't turn the ball over repeatedly and expect to win the playoffs. Sure, you might get by w/ it against some weak sister Kings or Suns int the regular season, but not when the chips are down. Rockets got called and ended up w/ a busted flush.
                        Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Working...
                        X