No announcement yet.

Implode...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morey needs to go. Or get off the calculator and turn on some film.

Comment

Morey? Are you guys serious? Sure it didn't work out but Morey pulled some major moves to turn it round in Houston. In a few years we went from a team lead by Kevin Martin to Harden and Howard, where we reached in the western finals for the 1st time in like 2 decades. Sure it didn't work out but Morey can make something out of nothing. He isn' the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
        Roclets would be well served to blow it up after this season.

Bickerstaff. Morey. Harden.

All gone.
        Wow. That would be extreme.
        Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
        TexansCap.com

Comment

Yeah I definitely don't understand the people (even outside these boards) calling for Morey's and Harden's heads. Harden plays terrible defense, yes. However in game 3 against the warriors he actually put some effort into playing D which played a big part in our win. He's the heart and soul of this franchise, and if we find players who can play well around him we'll be in good shape. Hopefully Dallas or the team OKC plays next round knocks them off and Harden is able to convince Durant to come team up with him in Houston.

Howard needs to go. He doesn't care and it shows. Plain and simple. He's mentally checked out.

Morey turned this team around, and it wasn't long ago that we wished he was the GM for the Texans. I love Morey, I don't know whose call it was firing McHale, but it was a mistake. Everybody gets one. But he's assembled a formidable roster, there's just no leadership or direction. Mainly from poor coaching. Harden didn't come into this season mentally or physically prepared, (that's what you get for messing around with the s-show Kardashians.) hopefully this is the best thing for him, it leaves a bad taste in his mouth, and he comes in next season with a new HEAD COACH, new roster, ready to compete.

Bickerstaff, yeah man you just flat out suck. I don't even know how you were an assistant coach, but head coach is way over your head. Sorry. Only thing we can hope for is if the Rockets decide to turn it on for some reason and pull off the miracle of all miracles and beat GS that Bickerstaff doesn't hang around longer than this season. I want Van Gundy Back

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
            Not sure why Harrell doesn't get more PT
            He's a rookie. Rockets hardly play rookies no matter how good they are. Even Capela was bouncing around in the D league for most of the season last year now he's becoming a solid role player and probable starter at center next year. Harrell will probably challenge for serious minutes if we don't fix the mess we have a 4 in the offseason, and we'll more than likely see Dekker get a good allotment of minutes off the bench spelling ariza instead of brewer (hopefully) next season.

Comment

Sorry, after this season im done with dm. What has he done since 07? This team doesn't play defense because dm doesn't care about defense. This is dm's team. This money ball analytic stuff is the real designer of this team. Dm controls the style of this team. 3's and dunks are what dm wants. He hates midrange shots. Get these analytic geeks away from my basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by 2throwed281 View Post
                Sorry, after this season im done with dm. What has he done since 07? This team doesn't play defense because dm doesn't care about defense. This is dm's team. This money ball analytic stuff is the real designer of this team. Dm controls the style of this team. 3's and dunks are what dm wants. He hates midrange shots. Get these analytic geeks away from my basketball team.
                I mean I understand that point in your argument, I really do. My point was simply the fact that Morey is good at reeling in players, executing deals, and not accepting the status quo. I love that about him. I expect big changes this offseason. Can't say that about Rick, if we suck he'd just work on his golf game and bring in "quality depth" aka horrible players. At least Morey will swing for the fences.

Comment

When a team is run by the players, well, nuff said.....

Comment

Back to the future...........

Is Jeff van Gundy available? Defense, anybody?
                    This year is last year's next year!!!

Comment

The 'he's a Rookie' excuse is part of the reason the Rockets are NBA also-rans.

Also about Harden, he's not a leader. That alone is why he needs to go.

He walks out in the floor every night, taps his chest, and says "Imma get mine."

He's got to go.
                      `A`ohe lokomaika`i i nele i ke pāna`i.

Comment

Originally posted by WaldovonPutz View Post
                        Is Jeff van Gundy available? Defense, anybody?
                        http://www.thedreamshake.com/2016/4/...for-head-coach

Comment

I like Ime Udoka. Spurs assistant.

I like first-timers, not also-rans.

I'm surprised they're not clamoring for Eddie Jordan and Sam Mitchell.
                          `A`ohe lokomaika`i i nele i ke pāna`i.

Comment

Totally man, game day is completely different. We just have to have faith in our boys.

Comment

Wait, wut?

Howard: "There were times I was disinterested because of situations that happened behind the scenes that really hurt me. It left me thinking, 'This is not what I signed up for.'"
                              ESPN: What specifically are you referring to?
                              Howard: "I felt like my role was being reduced. I went to [Rockets general manager] Daryl [Morey] and said, 'I want to be more involved.' Daryl said, 'No, we don't want you to be.' My response was, 'Why not? Why am I here?' It was shocking to me that it came from him instead of our coach. So I said to him, 'No disrespect to what you do, but you've never played the game. I've been in this game a long time. I know what it takes to be effective.'"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...180123832.html

Comment

The entire team quit
                                sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X