Laughable Dolphin Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughable Dolphin Mock Draft

This is something a Miami Dolphin fan posted on his blog and I thought it would be worth a good laugh..might make some of you mad because he called us the Oilers, but check it out.

http://mrbunglesfins.blogspot.com/

haha thats funny. the texans need a Mr. Bungle!!
    Go Texans!

Comment

He also had Chris Long (who is in the NFL already drafted third) and Bailor as a school. what a tool!!!
      sigpic

Comment

wow that is a horrible mock draft...
        1.Malcolm Jenkins 2.Louis Delmas 3.Rashad Jennings 4.Zack Follet 4.Sammie Lee Hill 5.Henry Melton 6.Michael Jones 7.Dan Gronkowski

Comment

I have a few words of advice for Mr. Bungles. " Step away from the pipe"
          1Coleman/WR 2Thompson/S 3Nassib/DE 4Haeg/OT
          5Cherry/ILB Tuerk C 6Garrett/WR

Comment

19 Tampabay Buccaneers - Clay Matthews, DE/LB, USC; This dude totally looks like a pirate.

awesome!

Comment

My favorite is the turf idea,

Friday, March 6, 2009
              Turf toes ... and bodies
              I have just invented the ultimate football weapon. I was going to keep it a secret by storing the details in my parents' basement, where I live and presumably will live for the rest of my life.

But instead I've decided to share it with all of you, free of charge. You're welcome.

My invention is the all turf/grass football uniform!

Imagine it! Dolphins players' uniforms, shoes, helmets, mouthpieces, everything, would be covered in turf. This could be the greatest gridiron idea ever.

Say Darelle Revis is covering Ted Ginn. Good luck, Darelle. He'll be like, "Hey, where'd that MF'er go? All I see is the field." Meanwhile, Ginn is standing right next to him and ready to run by for a touchdown.

By the way, I'd like us to trade Ernest Wilford to the Jets, who need a tall receiver, for Revis, who could be a starting cornerback for us. He'd sure look good wearing grass!

n n n

Remember Dan Marino's fake spike play? I've posted a video of it on the right side panel of this page. Check it out!
              Check outwww.ryanperrio.com add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ryanperrio

Comment

This mock is full of LOL.

I do agree that Pat White should replace Peyton Manning as QB. If only to help the Texans win.

*wipes tears from eyes* I needed that laugh.

PS - "17 New York Jets - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss; Rex Ryan needed a replacement for Ray Lewis." I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
                I'm not asking that professional athletes be perfect role models, I'm just asking that they don't become felons.

Comment

"the detriot tigers"

Comment

cocaine is a hell of a drug poor fella!

Comment

V.Davis falling to 26?!? I guess it works for him.

Comment

Originally posted by wildroot56 View Post
                        V.Davis falling to 26?!? I guess it works for him.
                        He's a dolphins fan so he wanted his pick to fall to them

Comment

lol V.Davis wont last past us....if he is there at 15..i believe he will be ours...
                          1.Malcolm Jenkins 2.Louis Delmas 3.Rashad Jennings 4.Zack Follet 4.Sammie Lee Hill 5.Henry Melton 6.Michael Jones 7.Dan Gronkowski

Comment

Working...
                          X