No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Draft, April 27-29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I am out of here. I'll come back and see what we did with undrafted guys. It's been fun as always. Can't wait to see Savage show us what he's got.
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

• Just read on NFL Draft Site .... one scout said, " other than adequate size, it's difficult to find any positives" ! I've never seen anything quite that harsh .... unless the prospect broke some girl's face !
      "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
      Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post

No doubt he will be taught the guard position.
        I'm late to the party but Fuller is a steal in the 7th round, even better if he can transition to guard. Fuller was the #4 center in nearly every ranking and was expected to go anywhere between the 3rd-5th round.

So that does make me wonder why he dropped because he isn't injury prone. He played every game from freshman to senior year (52 total and 39 as starting center). I still like this pick.

Comment

Working...
        X