No announcement yet.

Who DON'T you want the Texans drafting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who DON'T you want the Texans drafting?

It could be tomorrow or it could be at some point in the draft.

Easy question with a variety of answers, I'll start.

Jabrill Peppers. The hype train is insane with this guy and I don't see him living up to the hype.

Try to look past the MSU fan in me, I have wanted the Texans to draft Michigan players in the past. (Jake Ryan and I really like Chris Wormley in this draft)

Anyways, who is your "DO NOT DRAFT!" player?

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
    It could be tomorrow or it could be at some point in the draft.

Easy question with a variety of answers, I'll start.

Jabrill Peppers. The hype train is insane with this guy and I don't see him living up to the hype.

Try to look past the MSU fan in me, I have wanted the Texans to draft Michigan players in the past. (Jake Ryan and I really like Chris Wormley in this draft)

Anyways, who is your "DO NOT DRAFT!" player?

I'll be unpopular for these two, but hear me out:-
    Ryan Ramczyk - hip surgery - OL's typically struggle coming off his type of injury.
    Garrett Bolles. - Small and won't grow any bigger as he is already 25-26? Will struggle with bigger faster NFL guys. Has bust written all over him.

Comment

Dalvin Cook. Fumblitis and won't take what is there. He isn't going to be able to bounce runs outside and dance around in the NFL. Of course that won't stop me from taking a flyer on him in fantasy...just in case. Ha Plus his injury history is a little off putting.
      Agree about peppers. Too much hype. Something's not right.
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by aussiedave View Post

I'll be unpopular for these two, but hear me out:-
        Ryan Ramczyk - hip surgery - OL's typically struggle coming off his type of injury.
        Garrett Bolles. - Small and won't grow any bigger as he is already 25-26? Will struggle with bigger faster NFL guys. Has bust written all over him.

Dave, a dagger to my heart .... "et tu brute ?"
        "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
        Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by hasbeen View Post

Dave, a dagger to my heart .... "et tu brute ?"
          RR would be a lock if not for the surgery thing.

Comment

interesting points dave....hmmmm...

my Dont Draft pick is anyone above the 12th spot...we do not need trade up for anyone in this draft unless our target guy falls below 12..preferably more in the 18 range so we dont have to give away the farm for him.

Comment

Injured guy. I don't want injured guy.

And "fat" guy. I don't want guys with food/weight issues.

Texans have too much history of making these mistakes. XSF, Nix, J.Allen, JD, to name a few recents. Please stop it, Rick. "Fat guys stay fat. Injured guys stay injured." -- old scouting maxim.

And no more draft day trade blunders. We're still paying for you blowing the Tyler Lockett/J.Strong trade & pick. Do it correctly.

Zach Banner. Seen him quit on wayyy too many plays. I want fighters, not quitters who get your QB killed.
              Last edited by H2O4me; 04-27-2017, 07:10 AM.
              If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

I've seen the same from Cam Robinson .... "boy's got a lot of quit in him " !
                "I disapprove of what you say, I will however, defend to the death, your right to say it!" -
                Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                  Injured guy. I don't want injured guy.

And "fat" guy. I don't want guys with food/weight issues.

Texans have too much history of making these mistakes. XSF, Nix, J.Allen, JD, to name a few recents. Please stop it, Rick. "Fat guys stay fat. Injured guys stay injured." -- old scouting maxim.

And no more draft day trade blunders. We're still paying for you blowing the Tyler Lockett/J.Strong trade & pick. Do it correctly.

Zach Banner. Seen him quit on wayyy too many plays. I want fighters, not quitters who get your QB killed.
                  That's funny. I know you didn't intend it to be funny, but it struck me as funny. I don't want a guy whose name I can not spell or pronounce. Long hair is ok.

And no one with a mexican food as his name. I'm lookin at you Taco.
                  Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
                  TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
                    And no one with a mexican food as his name. I'm lookin at you Taco.
                    Taco is a baller.
                    If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

Star-Lord. Because he's selfish and takes plays off. Gimme Drax.
                      Last edited by tko54321; 04-29-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X