Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before we jump at a top FA DB...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/s...iguing-options

1 of 2 articles on small school DBs. The other I am looking for still, it lists them...has stats and other info on each player.
    JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

We don't have enough money to sign a FA DB.

As far as the draft, i've got my eye on Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma, (Not a small school guy but still a good pick.) Dwight "Bill" Bentley CB UL-Lafayette, and Josh Norman CB Coastal Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
      We don't have enough money to sign a FA DB.

As far as the draft, i've got my eye on Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma, (Not a small school guy but still a good pick.) Dwight "Bill" Bentley CB UL-Lafayette, and Josh Norman CB Coastal Carolina.
      I'm definitely on board and in favor of selecting one of those guys.

Comment

Josh Norman and Leonard Johnson

No other CB really excites me out of the first round.

I like Claiborne but that's not going to happen.

Dennard will be gone come second round when we pick.

So we are looking 3rd round and down.

Leonard Johnson and Josh Norman might be gone come 2nd round of not 3rd round when we pick.

But those are my really big reward low risk as far as a 3rd round selection type player.

They have starter potential in a few years and as a 3rd round pick thats darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrandy View Post
          Josh Norman and Leonard Johnson

No other CB really excites me out of the first round.

I like Claiborne but that's not going to happen.

Dennard will be gone come second round when we pick.

So we are looking 3rd round and down.

Leonard Johnson and Josh Norman might be gone come 2nd round of not 3rd round when we pick.

But those are my really big reward low risk as far as a 3rd round selection type player.

They have starter potential in a few years and as a 3rd round pick thats darn good.

I liked Leonard Johnson A LOT as the regular season wrapped up but he had some problems against the WR's at the Senior Bowl.

Either he's not all I thought he was or those WR's are truly something special.

He's still a pretty good CB in press man and think he could help if we decide not to re-sign JA.

Comment

Our Dbackfield is loaded w/ young talent and is coming together. Simply not seeing any need there. Maybe a mid/late rounder such as Josh Robinson or Cliff Harris, but they prolly wouldn't make the team.
            Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Working...
            X