Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive seen the light

Coby Fleener. This guy is the truth.

If the Texans dont draft him im going to be a little upset.

WR wont be a need if we draft this guy. We can put him in the slot against small corners and also use him as a traditional TE.

The question is would u take a TE over DEF?

2012 HTMB Consolation Champion

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.DuB View Post

WR wont be a need if we draft this guy. We can put him in the slot against small corners and also use him as a traditional TE.

pffff.... I won't, we need a starting WR and depth at OLB before a second TE.

Comment

Fleener and Kendall Wright are going to be overvalued because of the QBs they had throwing them the ball (and also in Wright's case, the offensive system). Don't fall into that trap. Can you imagine Rueben Randle's performance with Luck throwing him the ball? He'd be slotted where Blackmon is projected to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitzbühel View Post
          Fleener and Kendall Wright are going to be overvalued because of the QBs they had throwing them the ball (and also in Wright's case, the offensive system). Don't fall into that trap. Can you imagine Rueben Randle's performance with Luck throwing him the ball? He'd be slotted where Blackmon is projected to go.
          Actually I think having a pro style QB gives you the comfort of knowing that Fleener knows how to run the routes. You know he already has great timing. Put that together with his height and speed and you have a weapon that is ready to produce on day 1.
          Peace is a myth.

2012 HTMB Superbowl Champion

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.DuB View Post

I said this about Kyle Wilson, and even I got over it. I think you'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
              I said this about Kyle Wilson, and even I got over it. I think you'll be alright.
              Jets are over Wilson as well. Kyle = Kareem

Comment

Originally posted by lilbush View Post
                Jets are over Wilson as well. Kyle = Kareem
                Kareem > Kyle. At least he has 32 starts under his belt.
                Proud adopter of Kareem Jackson, Brice McCain and Glover Quin for the 2012 season...(q'.')-o

Comment

Somehow Im leaning to Ruben Randle for our pick, Hill had a great combine but he was a third round talent before that plus for what I heard he is too raw, Wright is just too small for my likes, big play ability but I don't know if he will help blocking on the pros and he doesn't seem to be a factor in the red zone.

Then comes Randle, big guy, great blocker, and he ran a 4.33 and 4.37 in his pro day. More experienced than Hill...I guess he is the safer pick at 26 for WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Carcordero View Post
                    Somehow Im leaning to Ruben Randle for our pick, Hill had a great combine but he was a third round talent before that plus for what I heard he is too raw, Wright is just too small for my likes, big play ability but I don't know if he will help blocking on the pros and he doesn't seem to be a factor in the red zone.

Then comes Randle, big guy, great blocker, and he ran a 4.33 and 4.37 in his pro day. More experienced than Hill...I guess he is the safer pick at 26 for WR.
                    May wanna search his pro day 40 time again. Those numbers are a little too generous.

Comment

Originally posted by TexansYoung'n View Post
                      May wanna search his pro day 40 time again. Those numbers are a little too generous.
                      As per Rotoworld:

"Despite a 4.55 forty time at the Combine, ex-NFL scout Dave Razzano describes LSU WR Rueben Randle as a "vertical guy" who will stretch the field in the pros.
                      "Rueben Randle, he's more of a vertical guy even though he didn't run real good," said Razzano. "He plays fast. Boy, he's one guy that'll stretch a defense." Randle did redeem himself with forty times of 4.33 and 4.37 at LSU's Pro Day. We wouldn't be surprised if Randle was drafted much higher than anticipated. NFL teams covet vertical wideouts who create separation."

There

Comment

Originally posted by Carcordero View Post
                        As per Rotoworld:

"Despite a 4.55 forty time at the Combine, ex-NFL scout Dave Razzano describes LSU WR Rueben Randle as a "vertical guy" who will stretch the field in the pros.
                        "Rueben Randle, he's more of a vertical guy even though he didn't run real good," said Razzano. "He plays fast. Boy, he's one guy that'll stretch a defense." Randle did redeem himself with forty times of 4.33 and 4.37 at LSU's Pro Day. We wouldn't be surprised if Randle was drafted much higher than anticipated. NFL teams covet vertical wideouts who create separation."

There
                        Weird because CBS Sports has him has him at a 4.42 on his pro day. Did anyone actually watch it? Maybe one is official and one is unofficial. As the 5th rated WR in the draft does anyone believe this is not a stretch in the first round?
                        Peace is a myth.

2012 HTMB Superbowl Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ripcrl1281 View Post
                          Weird because CBS Sports has him has him at a 4.42 on his pro day. Did anyone actually watch it? Maybe one is official and one is unofficial. As the 5th rated WR in the draft does anyone believe this is not a stretch in the first round?
                          Those fractions of a second don't mean sh it when you run in shorts. Once you put on all the gear, things change. That's when strength comes into the picture. It's all about how you run with 15 more lb on your feet. Game tapes are more important than what you do at the combines and pro days.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st&inches View Post
                            Those fractions of a second don't mean sh it when you run in shorts. Once you put on all the gear, things change. That's when strength comes into the picture. It's all about how you run with 15 more lb on your feet. Game tapes are more important than what you do at the combines and pro days.
                            Aaand END THREAD. Nothing more can be said after this.

Comment

Working...
                            X