Case Keenum workout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Keenum workout

Are the Texans really interested, or was it a courtesy workout?
    Proud adopter of DeAndre Hopkins...

Uh I hope this wasn't a serious work out. He looked horrible at the combine, but then again you can't always go off of that.

Comment

Just doing their due diligence. U have to at least take a look at a guy as accurate as him and has as many career throws as he does. Even though he's never taken a snap from under center in his life lol. He's a project guy. But IMO I think he really has the potential to be better than Kolb is.
      2011 AFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyre View Post
        Are the Texans really interested, or was it a courtesy workout?
        Don't they do a locals only work out for local players that are draft worthy?

Comment

They had Andy Dolton work out for them last year, doesn't really matter. They are just covering every angle.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st&inches View Post
            They had Andy Dolton work out for them last year, doesn't really matter. They are just covering every angle.
            True.

Comment

Just considering which cannon fodder and tackling dummies to bring in for training camp. Between now and the start of training camp, we'll be bringing in hordes of dudes to take the pounding. And we'll bring in some young QB's, just as all teams do.

Keenum doesn't possess an NFL arm, so we were either just making sure, or considering him for a tackling dummy in training camp. No big deal.
              Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Thank you, mods, for removing that trash.
                Last edited by ktex; 04-16-2012, 12:37 PM. Reason: Mods removed trash post.
                Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
                  Dang, you could at least make your crapp readable if you're going to hawk stupid stuff.
                  Are you OK ?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyre View Post
                    Are you OK ?
                    Ah, the mods removed it. Good. There was some scammer on here hawking pecker growth products and the like, and that's who I was referring to. I did not feel he was worth quoting.

Comment

Ah, the mods removed it. Good. There was some scammer on here hawking pecker growth products and the like, and that's who I was referring to. I did not feel he was worth quoting.
                      ****, the attack of the telemarketers.
                      I think we need to send a case of beer to the mods.

Comment

We will see many guys coming in for workouts before the draft...
                        JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

I saw the post, just thought he have might known one of you posters better than he should and was just offering up some help...... ya know for the small pecker thing LOL hahahahaha (I know you will laugh Ktex)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                            I saw the post, just thought he have might known one of you posters better than he should and was just offering up some help...... ya know for the small pecker thing LOL hahahahaha (I know you will laugh Ktex)
                            ******, and to think I read the whole thing!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Glad I missed it...

Comment

Working...
                              X