Brett Hundley to enter 2014 NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Hundley to enter 2014 NFL Draft

@TonyPauline Two well connected west coast sources tell me they fully expect Brett Hundley/QB/UCLA to enter 2014 NFL draft...

Originally posted by tomjn80 View Post
    @TonyPauline Two well connected west coast sources tell me they fully expect Brett Hundley/QB/UCLA to enter 2014 NFL draft...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO51_cS6beg
    sigpic

Comment

Horrendous idea on Hundley's part. Good physical tools, but needs a ton of refinement. Will be over drafted and dissappear in the NFL oblivion

Comment

yea I liked his skill sets but not his use of his skills,

I always dread a QB who runs first and passes second,
        Check outwww.ryanperrio.com add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ryanperrio

Comment

Wow,

I really liked both Hundley and Hogan after last season but they both regressed IMO. Not good to enter draft after a regression. He could fall to day 3, horrible advisors.

Comment

Originally posted by gs27 View Post
            Wow,

I really liked both Hundley and Hogan after last season but they both regressed IMO. Not good to enter draft after a regression. He could fall to day 3, horrible advisors.
            He must have read this post..

Per Schefter..

UCLA QB Brett Hundley, viewed as a potential top-10 pick, plans to return to school for senior season, per sources. Announcement this week.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
              He must have read this post..

Per Schefter..
              Tony Pauline is usually pretty right, oh well. Good for Hundley though, he needs to return.

Comment

Hundley is a fine young man and will benefit from another year in school. He will only get better and become a future hall of fame QB.

Comment

Originally posted by revan View Post
                  Hundley is a fine young man and will benefit from another year in school. He will only get better and become a future hall of fame QB.
                  Woah, he hasn't even made it out of college yet. Lets slow down there a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X