This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
    Sources: #Saints & Adrian Peterson believed to be closing in on a deal that’d pay him $3M+ in ’17. Not done, but moving in that direction.

Comment

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
      Saints gave Adrian Peterson a two-year deal. They would like him to play two years and he wants to play the two years.
      The financials -- 2 years, $7 million -- make sense. How he'll fit in an offense that values versatility will be more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
        Mercury News @mercnews
        Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
        Lynch trade swap of 2018 picks, SEA gets OAK 5/OAK get SEA 6.
        Lynch officially a Raider.

Comment

Broncos and Jamaal Charles now have agreed to terms giving former Chief a one-year deal, per source.

Comment

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
            Bills awarded Charles James off waivers from the Colts

Comment

David Smoak @DavidSmoak
              I've been told former #Baylor WR K.D. Cannon has been cut by the @49ers. He signed as a non-drafted free agent. #NFL

Comment

David Smoak @DavidSmoak
                Weird...what could that mean? Off the field issues or possible injury?

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post

UDFA, really isn't a fit for Shaniak offense. He's a small, fast guy. They need guys who can block downfield, have some size.

Better fit for West Coast or other scheme that uses shifty little quick dude, but even then he has a lot to learn about running routes.

Comment

James Ferentz cut by the Broncos. I could see OB kicking the tires on him.

Comment

UDFA, really isn't a fit for Shaniak offense. He's a small, fast guy. They need guys who can block downfield, have some size.

Better fit for West Coast or other scheme that uses shifty little quick dude, but even then he has a lot to learn about running routes.
                      I mean Shanahan did well with a shifty quick UDFA in Taylor Gabriel last year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post

He is small and fast but the only route he knows is the go route. Briles doesn't use route trees. His outside guys in particular only run 1-2 routes. Only thing KD ever ran was the go.

Comment

Originally posted by shishkabob View Post

I mean Shanahan did well with a shifty quick UDFA in Taylor Gabriel last year.
                          You're right, Kyle brought Gabriel with him from Cleveland. But Gabriel ran a 4.28, runs proper routes, gets in/out of his breaks. Cannon hasn't developed those skills. He has another shot now with the Jets.

Comment

Former Texans nose tackle Louis Nix cut by the Jaguars

Comment

Saints cut Shiloh Keo

Titans cut former Texans linebacker Reshard Cliett

Comment

Eagles are signing former Patriots' RB LeGarrette Blount to a one-year deal, per team official. Cardinals also had some mild interest

Comment

Working...
                                X