This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @TBBuccaneers
    ROSTER UPDATE: The Buccaneers have agreed to terms with QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
      David Smoak @DavidSmoak
      David Smoak @DavidSmoak
      I've been told former #Baylor WR K.D. Cannon has been cut by the @49ers. He signed as a non-drafted free agent. #NFL
      Cannon went undrafted in April's NFL draft but signed a deal with San Francisco that included a $45,000 signing bonus, much larger than most undrafted free agents.
      Cannon has great speed and athleticism but concerns about his route running likely hurt his draft stock...
      Gil Brandt said he was being a real pain in the butt.
      Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
        Bills also have released T Cyrus Kouandjio.
        2014 2nd round pick.

Reason #784 why you'd better be smart about drafting injured guy... and football character matters.

Kouandjio had MCL repaired along with his ACL that ended his college career. Red flag.

Comment

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL
          The Jets traded former 1st-round pick Calvin Pryor to the Browns on Thursday, re-acquiring linebacker Demario Davis. es.pn/2qFuuJP
          Colts announced they signed free-agent running back Christine Michael.
          Last edited by H2O4me; 06-02-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
            49ers signed former Ravens, Broncos pass rusher Elvis Dumervil
            Seahawks signed QB Austin Davis...so no Colin Kaepernick there officially.
            Ravens signed veteran CB Brandon Boykin.

Comment

Chargers are giving LB Melvin Ingram a four-year, $66 million deal that includes $42 million guaranteed, per team source.

Comment

Ravens and WR Jeremy Maclin agree to a two-year deal, per source.
                Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
                Free agent QB Ryan Nassib is expected to sign with the #Saints, source said. They've always been high on him.
                Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
                King Dunlap -- the Chargers' LT last year -- hangs 'em up.
                SportsCenter @SportsCenter
                Eddie Lacy earned another $55,000 incentive Monday for weighing in at less than 250 pounds
                Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
                #Jets have informed WR Eric Decker he’ll be released tomorrow, source said.
                Last edited by H2O4me; 06-12-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Zak Keefer @zkeefer June 1
                  #Colts make a move at running back: Sign Christine Michael.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter June 15
                  Colts placed running back Christine Michael on injured reserve.

Comment

Titans and former NY Jets WR Eric Decker reached agreement on a one-year deal, per source.

Comment

Former Jets LB David Harris has reached agreement on a two-year deal with...the New England Patriots, source tells ESPN.

The rich get richer.

Comment

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
                        The Derek Carr contract includes 5 new years for the Raiders QB.

First three new years of Derek Carr's deal will come in just under $69M in full.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                          Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora

With his 5-year, $125 million extension on top of one year he had left, Derek Carr is now tied to the Raiders for the next six seasons.
                          $25M per, highest paid.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
                          #Raiders $125M extension for QB Derek Carr includes $40M fully guaranteed and more than $70M in total guarantees. Under contract thru ‘22

Last edited by H2O4me; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

5. Kirk Cousins, Washington

The team's designated franchise player for the second year in a row, Cousins is fully guaranteed a $23,943,600 salary for this season and nothing thereafter. If Washington doesn't sign Cousins to a long-term deal before July 17, franchise-tag rules say it cannot negotiate one with him until after the end of its 2017 season. Which means, if they don't get an extension done in the next three weeks, Cousins could become an unrestricted free agent in March. It would cost Washington nearly $35 million to franchise Cousins again in 2018, and $28.8 million to use the transition tag on him. Cousins' 2017 guarantee means he would need much more than Carr to sign by the July 17 deadline, and so far the team has been unwilling to offer him the kind of deal that would entice him away from the promises of unrestricted free agency with multiple teams bidding next spring. The bet here is that he hits the market and gets more than $30 million a year on his new deal, setting a new benchmark for quarterback salaries.

Comment

Updated: With Saints DT Nick Fairley being placed on reserve/non-football injury, he's now out for 2017. Officially. NFL time could be over.

Saints placed Nick Fairley on reserve/non-football-injury with his heart condition, per source, a sign he's not playing this year.

Comment

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
                                Gabe Jackson agrees to five-year, $56 million contract extension with Raiders, @RapSheet reports nfl.com/news/story/0ap…
                                For an OG.

Comment

Working...
                                X