Mario Williams “Shhhh gnight world"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Williams “Shhhh gnight world"

Anybody think mario will miss any games because of this ? I'm sure at least a fine.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...er-on-twitter/

why a fine?

Comment

As the article says....as long as it's registered properly then it is LEGAL. I see nothing wrong with this. I think the NFL may do something, but I think it would be foolish to start fining or suspending players for having something that is LEGAL. It would be different if the silencer isn't registered correctly or whatever, but if all is legal then again...nothing wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
        why a fine?
        Don't ya know...having a gun....and a silencer automatically means you plan to use it on other people! At least that's what the anti-gun crowd believes. <foolish>

Comment

Originally posted by CPTTexan View Post
          Don't ya know...having a gun....and a silencer automatically means you plan to use it on other people! At least that's what the anti-gun crowd believes. <foolish>
          Oh brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
            Oh brother!
            You can tell I really believe that can't you!

Comment

I'm pretty *****' glad this guy left. He's an overgrown kid who really doesn't have a passion for the game. Good riddance.
              Evolve or Die

Comment

This might be the worst title to a thread I've ever seen.
                Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

LOL...well A member of my family owns about 6 hand guns and 3-4 rifles...and might buy an AR14 or 15. I don't really like them having all the weapons...but it is 100% legal.

IMO, the silencer is a bit much. But unless he goes postal...it shouldn't be an issue. I mean you can buy them in catalogs (like Cabelas) or many, if not all gun magazines such as Guns & Ammo. So, saying it is a "issue" is sort of over kill. If they want to say or do stuff about that...they need to talk to the guys who make the laws and make it a law you can't own a silencer.
                  JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_in_KW View Post
                    LOL...well A member of my family owns about 6 hand guns and 3-4 rifles...and might buy an AR14 or 15. I don't really like them having all the weapons...but it is 100% legal.

IMO, the silencer is a bit much. But unless he goes postal...it shouldn't be an issue. I mean you can buy them in catalogs (like Cabelas) or many, if not all gun magazines such as Guns & Ammo. So, saying it is a "issue" is sort of over kill. If they want to say or do stuff about that...they need to talk to the guys who make the laws and make it a law you can't own a silencer.
                    He just bought the silencer because the thought it was cool and so he could show it off to his friends...
                    Proud adopter of Kareem Jackson, Brice McCain and Glover Quin for the 2012 season...(q'.')-o

Comment

A silencer is legal in Texas but not in New York. As long as he doesn't try to take the silencer to New York there should be absolutely no ramifications. I am a firm believer in second amendment rights and responsible use. In fact I encourage all educated people to own at least one.
                      Peace is a myth.

2012 HTMB Superbowl Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ripcrl1281 View Post
                        A silencer is legal in Texas but not in New York. As long as he doesn't try to take the silencer to New York there should be absolutely no ramifications. I am a firm believer in second amendment rights and responsible use. In fact I encourage all educated people to own at least one.
                        I think they are legal in Texas now. Used to not be. A guy that used to work for me about 10 years ago or so spent 2 1/2 years in prison for possessing a silencer. I believe they've changed the laws since then to make it legal, not sure.
                        Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
                          I think they are legal in Texas now. Used to not be. A guy that used to work for me about 10 years ago or so spent 2 1/2 years in prison for possessing a silencer. I believe they've changed the laws since then to make it legal, not sure.
                          I'll say that I'm not sure the length of time they have been legal, but a silencer is still ILLEGAL if you don't have the proper Federal Permit for it. You can't just have a silencer...it has to be registered and Permitted.

Comment

a fine???

Originally posted by seven13 View Post
                            Anybody think mario will miss any games because of this ? I'm sure at least a fine.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...er-on-twitter/
                            Why would the NFL fine a guy for owning a gun? Mario can talk that gun to New York if he wants to but he should leave the silencer in Texas since they are illegal there. As long as he doesn't take that gun to New York City then he doesn't have a problem.

Comment

Breaking News: Mario Williams can't get to the Qb, So he shoots the quarterback.
                              THE Anti troll

Comment

Working...
                              X