Mario Williams “Shhhh gnight world"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bOODRO87 View Post
    I'm pretty *****' glad this guy left. He's an overgrown kid who really doesn't have a passion for the game. Good riddance.
    Hahah 2nd this opinion.
    THE Anti troll

Comment

A silencer permit cost $200.00..........my buddy just got his.

Comment

Did anybody else see when Ben Tate responded to a Derrick Ward tweet saying "Thats gay,"? I was just thinking what would happen if some high profile player like Tim Tebow or Adrian Peterson had tweeted that. I checked back a few minutes later and the tweet was deleted, and I hadn't heard anything of it since so I guess the news didn't spread to the NFL or anything. Or maybe it did and I just completely missed it.
        Checkout my Texans/Rockets videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/texansfan898?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by CPTTexan View Post
          I'll say that I'm not sure the length of time they have been legal, but a silencer is still ILLEGAL if you don't have the proper Federal Permit for it. You can't just have a silencer...it has to be registered and Permitted.
          Ah, maybe that was it, didn't have a permit. It was kinda sad really. Real smart guy who made a silencer just to see if he could. Had it on a gun and had never even used. Then one of his buds got busted, and spilled for a lighter sentence. John was convicted of a violent crime, for possessing a silencer. Seems a bit harsh.
          Why do people point toward their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point toward their hooha when asking where the bathroom is?

Comment

Working...
          X