All Encompassing Johnny "Football" Manziel Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting News @sportingnews
    Johnny Manziel is available on the free agent market after being reinstated by the NFL. sportingnews.com/nfl/news/johnn…
    If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

• He'd fit right in at Las Vegas. Just sayin'.
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

• Report: Manziel makes deal to dismiss DV case

The Associated Press reports Johnny Manziel reached a "tentative deal" to dismiss the domestic assault case against him.

Manziel is accused of hitting and threatening ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley in January. The deal is for a conditional dismissal which is expected to be finalized during another hearing on December 1. Even with this case likely to be settled in the near future, there have been zero signs Manziel is preparing for a comeback. His NFL career is looking dead.
        Source: Associated Press

Comment

• I guess I have been a little behind on Johnny Watch 2017. Let's see what he's been up to since release from his latest rehab attempt.

Latest Johnny News:

The athlete autograph company Crave the Auto announced Johnny Manziel will be in Houston prior to Super Bowl 51 selling autographs for $99 and selfies for $50.
          Get 'em while they last.

Jan 9th 2017- If Johnny Manziel or Tim Tebow want to play football again, The Spring League is ready for them.

Dec 30 2016 - New couple alert?! Johnny Manziel may be off the market! The ex NFL star was spotted cozying up to a sexy model, who you may recognize! He captured their Miami getaway on video and you have to watch! Johnny Manziel, 24, may be scoring off the football field with Wild ‘n Out‘s Bre Tiesi, 25!

Dec 12 2016 - After winning the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night, Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson was greeted by many former winners, including former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel. Jackson told the Dan Patrick Show on Monday that Manziel stopped by his room and offered him some advice on life...

Dec 12 2016 - JOHNNY MANZIEL PLAYING FOOTBALL IN NFL STADUIM... Parking Lot says TMZ

At Giants/Cowboys game. Plus, he tailgated in the cold. Nothing stops Johnny.

Plus he did some really dumb stuff too.
          Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
          TexansCap.com

Comment

• Manziel says he's sober, wants to return to NFL

Johnny Manziel says he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance and is determined to resume his career in the NFL.

In a message sent Friday to ESPN's Ed Werder, Manziel wrote, "I refuse to let my entire life of sports from the age of 4 be squandered by partying. I just got sick of it. One day I didn't like what I saw in the mirror and realized I could really help people in the position I'm in.

"I love sports, I love football and when you take something away from yourself you realize it the hard way. The happiness from doing it sober has been ASTRONOMICAL. Beyond my wildest imagination and once that continued other good things started happening in my life and it just clicked."

Manziel's message to Werder came one day after the former Cleveland Browns quarterback tweeted that he is trying to be a better person and thanked those who helped him during a "rough" 2016.

Manziel said Friday his next priority is playing quarterback again in the NFL. When asked his immediate goal, Manziel wrote: "PLAY FOOTBALL. A pre season game, anything I don't care what it is. Only need one team to believe in me and I'll do anything to make that a possibility."

Manziel, whom the Browns selected with the 22nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft, spent 10 weeks in rehab after his rookie season. He was suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Manziel faced the threat of an additional suspension as the NFL investigated whether he violated its personal-conduct policy. But his 2016 season effectively ended last March, when the Browns released him.

Manziel reached an agreement last month with the Dallas County district attorney's office to have domestic violence charges dropped if he meets certain conditions throughout the year. He was accused of hitting and threatening his former girlfriend during a night out last January.

Manziel, 24, is scheduled to make his first announced promotional appearance since leaving the NFL. He will sign autographs in two memorabilia shops at Texas malls during Super Bowl week.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
              The #Saints still need a backup QB. Payton could make the most of Manziel’s talent. Drew Brees would be a perfect mentor. A lot makes sense.

FA QB Johnny Manziel has kept a low-profile as he trains for a return. #Saints coach Sean Payton appears to have taken an interest in him.

Sources: #Saints coach Sean Payton & Johnny Manziel were spotted together Super Bowl week, at breakfast. They discussed a return to football

Comment

• Jon Machota‏ @jonmachota
                Johnny Manziel says he's had a couple conversations with NFL teams about getting back in the league

Comment

• CFL team says Manziel out of shape at workout
                  Free agent QB Johnny Manziel worked out for the CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats last week.

The Ticats came away convinced Manziel isn't ready to return to football, physically or mentally. "Too many red flags," one source told TSN. Wanting to see if Manziel was ready to dedicate himself to football and become a face of the franchise, the Ticats came away with "a resounding no" to answer those questions. Manziel remains a long shot to ever play in the NFL again.
                  Source: TSN
                  Aug 30 - 12:14 PM

Comment

• Good. Until he changes his life, he doesn't deserve any free pay checks.

Comment

• Get a last chance pro football tryout,

Show up out of shape...

Comment

Working...
                      X