The COLTS thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The COLTS thread

The long time division champs gotta have there on thread here right? Right. Have a seat, let's talk some Colts football.

Big game next week
    Last edited by dbruder44; 12-13-2012, 02:21 PM.
    sigpic

AFC Champions -2006, 2009

After the win against the Tacks, future HOF'er Reggie Wayne moves into 10th place ALL-Time for career receptions with 956 and a lot more ball to play, he could be top 5 by seasons end.

1. Jerry Rice+ 1,549

2. Tony Gonzalez (35) 1,230

3. Marvin Harrison 1,102

4. Cris Carter 1,101

5. Tim Brown 1,094

6. Terrell Owens 1,078

7. Isaac Bruce 1,024

8. Hines Ward (35) 1,000

9. Randy Moss (34) 975

10. Reggie Wayne (33) 956

link
    sigpic

Comment

The Texans weakness has been sadly exposed TWICE on national TV. We will need some serious tweaking on our part to get the ship right. There are gonna be plenty of Bradies and Rogers caliber QBs in the playoffs.

Luck is a great looking QB, althought your nasty franchise did tank to get him. Question is do you have the personnel to exposed us???? I think you guys do, very interested in what Wade Phillips can muster up.
      THE Anti troll

Comment

So what? My dog took a dump this morning too!

Comment

Originally posted by mmtex63 View Post
          So what? My dog took a dump this morning too!
          So did I...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MachineToss View Post
            Question is do you have the personnel to exposed us???? I think you guys do, very interested in what Wade Phillips can muster up.
            ???? We will see. I like my chances much better in Lucas Oil week 17, then after getting your gr*** cut last night and having a loud and fired up home division game. I'll be more than pleased with a split- although we want our division crown back.

Wade Phillips did some thing right, how many times did the stiking Pats punt and get pressure on Brady? A freakin ton, Schaub just couldn't get past Wilfork. He's been the best thing to happen to the Texans since DreJohn IMO, Phillips is a winner, but he's got some homework to do.
            sigpic

Comment

Patriots vs Colts = 59-24
              Patriots vs Titans = 34-13
              Patriots vs Texans = 42-14

Tom Brady > AFC South

Now it's up to the Jags to prove me wrong.

Comment

This thread along with its team sucks!!! And I don't like PM18 somehow is pissing me off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by revan View Post
                  This thread along with its team sucks!!! And I don't like PM18 somehow is pissing me off right now.
                  ColtsStrong Parade

Comment

Originally posted by S.B.A.R. View Post
                    After the win against the Tacks, future HOF'er Reggie Wayne moves into 10th place ALL-Time for career receptions with 956 and a lot more ball to play, he could be top 5 by seasons end.

5. Tim Brown 1,094
                    What are you talking about? If Wayne currently has 956 receptions, he'd need to catch a minimum of 138 more balls THIS YEAR to reach a tie for Top 5 all-time by season's end.

I think with 3 games left, that's statistically improbable...if not impossible.

Comment

I stand corrected

Originally posted by CPTTexan View Post
                      I think with 3 games left, that's statistically improbable...if not impossible.
                      You are correct-thanks. Muh bad.
                      My major was English not maff .

Last 5 years he's averaging 94 receptions (receptions NOT yards) and he's got an active (as in physically and not necessarily meaningful in games) Randy Moss in front of him. He's got 94 before the game in Reliant. 3 more meaningful games and then a playoff appearance could put him above 100 for the 4th time in his career.
                      sigpic

Comment

Colts sign Robert Griffin

INDIANAPOLIS The Indianapolis Colts now have Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin on the same roster. Just not that Robert Griffin.

On Wednesday, the Colts signed the offensive guard to their active roster. The 6-foot-6, 330-pound rookie was drafted by the Jets in the sixth round at No. 203 overall in April. He was waived Aug. 31. He played at Baylor and blocked for Robert Griffin III, the Heisman Trophy winner who is now the quarterback for the Washington Redskins.
                        L I N K

RG330
                        Stoopid Jets.
                        sigpic

Comment

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - The Colts need just one win to get into the playoffs, but the team has set its sights even higher than that: they still want to win the division.

There’s no doubt. We should have a perfect record in the division. We gave a game away, said Colts interim head coach Bruce Arians. Houston won the division last year. Indianapolis won it seven out of the last 10. It is time to hopefully go back and re-establish ourselves as the dominant team in the division. That’s our goal.

The goal, while lofty, is not impossible; the Colts are still very much in the AFC South race. However, in order to take home the title, they need to win their final three games including two against the top seeded Houston Texans, who they face in Texas this Sunday.

They’re the top horse right now. We’ve got to go in there and knock them off, said Arians.
                          L I N K
                          sigpic

Comment

lol SBAR its pretty ballsy of you to make a Colts thread in a Houston Cows forum..I love it! ****

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Colt View Post
                              lol SBAR its pretty ballsy of you to make a Colts thread in a Houston Cows forum..I love it! ****
                              Nothing ballsy about it. Most of us welcome other teams fans, makes football discussion interesting so long as everyone keeps it friendly.

That being said, I think Indy has the threats to keep the game competitive, but not quite enough to spread us thin and destroy us. DISCLAIMER: That's not to say we can't beat ourselves silly, that is always a possibility.

How about we trade that couch for something a little.....less. Hate for you guys to get too comfortable here.
                              Last edited by theCATALYST; 12-13-2012, 11:30 AM.

$ In Bill We Trust &

Comment

Working...
                              X