Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Titans thread

    Why? because they didn't have one, if I missed and they do, please merge.

    Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 35m

    The #Titans have now added 645 pounds on the defensive line by adding Sammie Hill (330) and Ropati Pitoitua (315)

    Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 37m

    Are the #Titans moving to a 3-4? They're billing 6-foot-8, 315-pound DL Ropati Pitoitua as a defensive end.
    Bob McNair -"Hire Eliot Wolf then get the heck out of the way."

  • #2
    TITans suck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tennessee Titans ‏@TennesseeTitans 4m

      The #Titans have agreed to terms on one-year contracts with wide receiver Kevin Walter and center/guard Chris Spencer http://bit.ly/14AJ8nn
      Bob McNair -"Hire Eliot Wolf then get the heck out of the way."

      Comment


      • #4
        Still suck!
        Im done.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's dusty in here.

          HELLO!.....Hello,hello..

          Careful- I think there's a family opossum squatting in the corner. I think its safe to feel the Jags may be a repeat champion...as joke of the league, but what about the Tacks? 2-1. All their games so far have been in conference. Took the last play of the game for you all to beat them. Locker is improving. Colts won't see them for a while, the wildcard is gonna be a TOUGH get in the AFC this season.

          Miami is playing well, Cinci, even the stinkin Jets are a hair from 3-0 even if it isn't quite legit. Oakland is gonna host Washington next week and dependin' on the whoppin 18 puts on them tonite they're gonna be on a short week, PO'd and are gonna be a skins loss from 2-2.

          3 horse race?
          sigpic

          AFC Champions -2006, 2009

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by S.B.A.R. View Post
            HELLO!.....Hello,hello..

            Careful- I think there's a family opossum squatting in the corner. I think its safe to feel the Jags may be a repeat champion...as joke of the league, but what about the Tacks? 2-1. All their games so far have been in conference. Took the last play of the game for you all to beat them. Locker is improving. Colts won't see them for a while, the wildcard is gonna be a TOUGH get in the AFC this season.

            Miami is playing well, Cinci, even the stinkin Jets are a hair from 3-0 even if it isn't quite legit. Oakland is gonna host Washington next week and dependin' on the whoppin 18 puts on them tonite they're gonna be on a short week, PO'd and are gonna be a skins loss from 2-2.

            3 horse race?
            Whussup SBAR? My take on the whole situation, The AFC South might be fun and competitive again. Who knew the Colts would but a beat down on the 49ers the way they did. I have to wonder if Seattle didn't expose a weakness in the 49ers ranks the week before when they gave em a beat down. I think the Trent Richardson trade for the Colts is going to be real good for your team. And although I hate the Titans with a passion, it does seem they have righted their ship and are headed in the right direction. Williams has that defense looking good. If Houston can't continue to improve, then things are going to get really tough for us from here on out.

            $ In Bill We Trust &

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by theCATALYST View Post
              Whussup SBAR? I hate the Titans with a passion, it does seem they have righted their ship and are headed in the right direction. Williams has that defense looking good. If Houston can't continue to improve, then things are going to get really tough for us from here on out.
              Whatchasay Cat. I figured this NFC West schedule would be a jam job, maybe not so much now. Bruce Arians is struggling in Zona and I thought Jeff Fisher would have a better showing with the Rams :/ . Bradford has zero happening this season. Colts handled their business at the 49ers so division eyes are on you all with the Seahags, they are a different team on the road so...

              'Bounty' Williams D isn't lookin too tough, alot of points have been allowed last two weeks, but it's the offense that I'm seein. That Jack Locker can move man, they've been in shootouts two weeks in a row and still ain't getting much from Britt. I'm glad you all locked up Schaub for a couple seasons cause I think Jake Locker would kill it if he was the Texans QB. Tacks should handle the Jets this week but maybe not.
              sigpic

              AFC Champions -2006, 2009

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by S.B.A.R. View Post
                That Jack Locker can move man, they've been in shootouts two weeks in a row and still ain't getting much from Britt. I'm glad you all locked up Schaub for a couple seasons cause I think Jake Locker would kill it if he was the Texans QB.
                No worries, we have Keenum!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  TITans still suck!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No to Gabbert.

                    Titans have passed on exercising the 5th year extension on Gabbert.
                    That means more pressure on the QB pool in the draft.
                    Does this force Texans hand earlier than they anticipated, or were they prepared for this possible contingency.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aussiedave View Post
                      Titans have passed on exercising the 5th year extension on Gabbert.
                      That means more pressure on the QB pool in the draft.
                      Does this force Texans hand earlier than they anticipated, or were they prepared for this possible contingency.
                      Gabbert is a Jaguar , Locker is a Titan they both are not getying their 5year option
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                        Gabbert is a Jaguar , Locker is a Titan they both are not getying their 5year option
                        Thanks for that - I knew Titans was one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by aussiedave View Post
                          Thanks for that - I knew Titans was one.
                          They were both drafted in the top 10 and failed.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                            Gabbert is a Jaguar , Locker is a Titan they both are not getying their 5year option
                            Gabbert's in San Francisco
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                              They were both drafted in the top 10 and failed.
                              It's weird how good college kids fail - sometimes I think they just end up in the wrong system or they have to work with a poor line or lack of weapons to throw to.
                              It doesn't always have to make sense though I guess.
                              Once a player hits FA, does he lose that big contract he was due as a rookie?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X