2016 Fantasy Football advice/results discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Fantasy Football advice/results discussion

CJ Anderson getting me off to a good start.
    In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Me too. I loved watching his back up fumble on his first nfl carry. That ought to keep CJ in the drivers seat.
    He looked very imprssive but looked a bit out of gas in he 4th quarter. I can forgive him this one time I suppose.
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

I have CJ in one league great showing!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am going to take a shot on Brock.... Am I being foolish? I won my league last so I had last draft this year....

Comment

Originally posted by 3RDANDLONG! View Post
          I am going to take a shot on Brock.... Am I being foolish?
          Go with your gut.
          In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Comment

Winning my money league handily this week,

But down 80-103 in other needing Antonio Brown to come up bigtime to make it close.

Comment

Snead on my bench. That won't happen next week.
              Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
              TexansCap.com

Comment

Larry Fitz handing me my first week 'L' tonight.

Comment

Fuller had a good showing...Ted Ginn killed me.

Comment

Ginn either catches his one or 2 deep targets or he doesn''t. 2 points is what he will get 50% of the time.
                    Don't expect him to be too much of a factor this year with benjamin back.
                    TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                      Larry Fitz handing me my first week 'L' tonight.
                      When you play that guy again late in the year Fitz will be sucking for him.
                      He was great for me for about 8 weeks last year and then he did nothing the rest of the way out.
                      TexansCap.com

Comment

You have Fuller and Ginn? Kelvin Benjamin, too?

Comment

Now might be the time to go get Big Play Gar, Gary Barnridge.

He and McCown had a connection last year.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
                            Now might be the time to go get Big Play Gar, Gary Barnridge.

He and McCown had a connection last year.
                            Scoring zero points this week doesn't give me confidence to go get him.
                            TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
                              Scoring zero points this week doesn't give me confidence to go get him.
                              Which is why now is the time. You'll wish you did.

Comment

Working...
                              X