Houston Texans Message Board League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post

Yeah I'm gonna be down in Galveston Friday and Saturday night, Maybe I'll cruise by your house Yos and select a few rounds. If I can do it on my phone I'm good.
    Left you a pm.
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

• I cannot see the draft order, is it set?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
        I cannot see the draft order, is it set?
        Yes. Under the draft info tab it shows the order.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1298505/draftinfo
        Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
        TexansCap.com

Comment

• Thanks Yos!!! See ya'll online Saturday
          sigpic

Comment

• HEADS UP TO ALL....DRAFT IS TONIGHT 7pm Texas Time.
            TexansCap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
              HEADS UP TO ALL....DRAFT IS TONIGHT 7pm Texas Time.
              I thought you had lost your mind until I thought about Fantasy.
              https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

• DRAFT IN 20 Minutes. Hope to see everyone there.

lol Marshall. I'll bet. The loss of board activity has driven him mad. lol This is one of the message board fantasy leagues drafting tonight.
                TexansCap.com

Comment

• Looks like I'll be fighting an uphill battle this season. I lost Antonio Brown as my keeper and ended up having to take my son to the ER mid draft so my team doesn't look too hot. Oh well, I'll scavenge the waiver all season and crawl my way to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by rssfootball2011 View Post
                    Looks like I'll be fighting an uphill battle this season. I lost Antonio Brown as my keeper and ended up having to take my son to the ER mid draft so my team doesn't look too hot. Oh well, I'll scavenge the waiver all season and crawl my way to the top.
                    Hope your son is ok, sorry to hear that.

Was wondering why Brown was available in the draft.
                    TexansCap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rssfootball2011 View Post
                      Looks like I'll be fighting an uphill battle this season. I lost Antonio Brown as my keeper and ended up having to take my son to the ER mid draft so my team doesn't look too hot. Oh well, I'll scavenge the waiver all season and crawl my way to the top.
                      I hope your son is going to be okay.
                      TexansCap.com

Comment

• Thanks guys. We are home but he is having a rough day still but better than last night by a little.

Comment

• Good job winning the week 1 challenge Spider Monkeys. That is a new record too. 146.30

Does anyone want to propose a challenge for week 2?

Here a list to chose from.

THE INTIMIDATOR

Highest scoring team of the first week of the season. Watt Happened - 135.70
                          ================================================== ====

Lucky Dog Award

Winning team with lowest score - Shaubshank Redemption- 90.20
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------
                          John Mackey Award

Award for TE Excellence - Paper Dragons and Gronk - 16.50
                          ----------------------------------
                          Shut Out or Shut Up Award

Shut Out or Shut Up Award - Best defense/ST that week. Varmits with Dolphins-32 points
                          ----------------------------------
                          Barry Sanders Tribute Award

Best 2 RB's 2014 - Kool Aid Mod 46.30
                          -------------------------------------
                          The HunDoggy Award

Winning team that scores closest to 100 points - Kool Aid Mod 98.32
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Beast Team

Highest scoring team of the week - Hurt Rugby -126.34
                          -----------------------------------------------------
                          Andre Johnson Tribute

Highest weekly WR total - MercyLess - 42.78 with A. Brown leading the way
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          Ernie Nevers Award

Best kicker for the week - Watt Happened with Cody Parkey -15 points
                          --------------------------------------------------------------
                          Quarterback Challenge

Highest scoring QB of the week. Winner Hurt Rugby - Aaron Rodgers -34.64 New record!!!
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------
                          Pick em and Stick em

Energyo Most interceptions. -3- 49ers against Romo.
                          ==============================================

THOR'S HAMMER

This award goes to the team with the highest score for the 2013 season. 161.56 - Cush 4 Prez
                          ---------------------------------
                          BEAST Mode

Highest single player performance for the season. P.Manning 60.28 - Cush 4 Prez
                          -----------------------------------------
                          Fickle Finger Of Fate

This award goes to the team with the toughest schedule for 2013. 1535.24 - The Shaubshank Redemption
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------
                          Close Shave Award 2013 Season
                          This award goes to the team that won the squeekiest battle. Energyo 0.32 in week 1
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The Steam Roller Trophy

Award given for the largest margin of victory beat down. Energyo 51.66 point victory 149.46-97.80
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Andre Johnson Tribute

Best combined WR total of the week 53.30 - Texans Fan 101 during Week 8
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Beast Team Award

High Scoring Team of the week. - 135.52. Watt Happened during Week 7
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Quarterback Challenge

Best QB of the week award. Cam Newton-31.40 - Energyo during week 13
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          John Mackey Award

Award for Tight End Excellence - Jason Witten 18.10 Vance No Pants Team during week 5
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The Shut Out or Shut Up Award

Award given for defensive and special teams excellence - Titans 30 points Texans Fan 101 during week 4
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          The Barry Sanders Award

Running Back Challenge. Top score of both RB's in your line up Energyo with 38.70 week 3
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Ernie Nevers Award

Kicker challenge kicker with highest point total wins. 14 points Dan Bailey Hurt Rugby week 2
                          ----------------------------------------------------------
                          The Einstien Principle

This award goes to the coach who left the fewest points on the bench in 2013 season. 100.62 - I think it was Kool Aid Mod again. Couldn't find it in the history, but I am fairly certain it was Kool Aid Mod
                          ==============================================

Einstein Principal 2012

Best Coach. Fewest points left behind. Kool Aid Mod 82
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          Close Shave Award 2012 Season

This award goes to the team that won the squeekiest battle. 1.04 points week 10 - The Shaubshank Redemption
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          Fickle Finger Of Fate Award

This award goes to the team with the toughest schedule for 2012. 1522.10 - Baylor Rugby
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          BEAST Mode

Highest single player performance for the season-Seahawks 52 points. Vance No Pants Team
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------
                          THOR'S HAMMER

This award goes to the team with the highest score for the 2012 season. 170.12 - Baylor Rugby
                          Last edited by Yosarian; 09-13-2016, 09:18 PM.
                          TexansCap.com

Comment

• Does anyone want to propose a challenge for week 2?

Last chance before I pick one.
                            TexansCap.com

Comment

• Okay I guess I'll pick one. I get it. It's like a jinx picking the Challenge. So you have a great defensive match up and you pick a defense Challenge, your defense gets negative 5 points.
                              If you pick the TE challenge, your TE gets 1 catch for 4 yards and a fumble. I get it.

I can handle the pressure even though I am going up against the best team int he league this week. No pressure.
                              Let's do one of my personal favorites.
                              The HunDoggy Award

Winning team that scores closest to 100 points -

Current Record Holder - Kool Aid Fan 98.32
                              TexansCap.com

Comment

• Does anyone want to propose a challenge for week 7?

I'll pick one tomorrow if no one comes up with a new one or picks one from the list.
                                TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                                X