Houston Texans Message Board League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cush4prez View Post
    i made it home from puerto rico, so i'll be able to attend as well tonight. I'm tired as hell, since i've been up since 4am, but i will see what i can come up with.
    yeah!!!
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

• New Waiting List ....

2.)aussiedave
      3.)OriginalHeman
      4.)H2O4me
      5.)Texanballer
      6.)RedTexans
      7.)audible65
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

• Okay fixing the situATION. Going to help my wife draft and we can keep everything scheduled and then give the team to whoever shows up later. She doesn't want to play but just filling in for the draft. I'll help her draft a good team for the new owner. Draft is at 9pm I thought it was at 7. Okay good. My wife has control of team 4 for now. Keeping Brady and AJ Green. If i hear from aussiedave or audible or H20 or red or anyone in the next couple of hours I'll give them the team but league is full now and we can proceed with draft and figure out the new owner in the next few days before game 1.
        Last edited by Yosarian; 3 weeks ago.
        TexansCap.com

Comment

• First guy on waiting list to chime in can get team 4 ....Draft at 9 pm tonight. If no one does, we can do the team transfer as soon as I hear from anyone after the draft who is interested if that is how it goes down.
          TexansCap.com

Comment

• edit
            Last edited by Yosarian; 2 days ago.
            TexansCap.com

Comment

• Draft room opens at 8:30 so team 4 hopefuls need to send me your email before then so you can get in the league and draft your own team.

anybody....lol

2.)aussiedave
              3.)OriginalHeman
              4.)H2O4me
              5.)Texanballer
              6.)RedTexans
              7.)audible65
              TexansCap.com

Comment

• yos
                i'll take it if still available

Comment

• Originally posted by audible65 View Post
                  yos
                  i'll take it if still available
                  shoot me your email. My wife drafted a pretty good team. She said you can have it but you have to keep the team name lol, I saw a note that said players could not drop out after the draft but I know she can invite you to co own the team and she will let you run it and drop out next season if that is our only option.
                  TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                  X