Survivor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor

I think I will start a survivor group for us here this season.
    The sign up isn't activated yet but when it is, I'll update this thread with the group join info.

Basically i believe how this works is you pick one team to win each week. If you are correct, you "survive" to pick again the next week. The hard part is that you can not pick the same team twice.

Post here if you are interested in doing this. Winner gets bragging rights.

Here is a little info for those interested.

http://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/landing
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
    I think I will start a survivor group for us here this season.
    The sign up isn't activated yet but when it is, I'll update this thread with the group join info.

Basically i believe how this works is you pick one team to win each week. If you are correct, you "survive" to pick again the next week. The hard part is that you can not pick the same team twice.

Post here if you are interested in doing this. Winner gets bragging rights.

Here is a little info for those interested.

http://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/landing
    Sign me up. Scotty.

Comment

Originally posted by aussiedave View Post
      Sign me up. Scotty.
      Aye Aye captain.
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

Group created.

Link to group
        http://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/group/20040
        Group name is HTMB and the password is WATT

Good luck to all that join.

I've set it up to have 2 lives so you won't get eliminated in week 1. Winner will be the last man/woman standing or the one with the most lives. I hate to use them up on week 1 but I am going with Seattle at home in week 1.
        Last edited by Yosarian; 07-22-2016, 12:31 PM.
        TexansCap.com

Comment

I love these the more the merrier, I am taking the Cards over the Brady less Pats
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
            I love these the more the merrier, I am taking the Cards over the Brady less Pats
            solid pick there. I'm saving the Cards for later...lol
            TexansCap.com

Comment

I'm Taking the Bills over the Ravens, Looks to be a coin toss.
              1Coleman/WR 2Thompson/S 3Nassib/DE 4Haeg/OT
              5Cherry/ILB Tuerk C 6Garrett/WR

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyrbl View Post
                I'm Taking the Bills over the Ravens, Looks to be a coin toss.
                wow pretty risky pick. Ravens are well coached and seem ready right out of the gate. Hope that will work out for you.
                Glad you joined up. I'll be pushing this thread IF the new upgrade ever starts working. No sense in doing it now since no one can find new posts.
                TexansCap.com

Comment

Cmon people lets get some more participation here We have 5-6 people need 15-20 to make it really interesting
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                    Cmon people lets get some more participation here We have 5-6 people need 15-20 to make it really interesting
                    I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. I was hoping to see more interest too.
                    TexansCap.com

Comment

Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

lol nice, I got one.

jpg-no-friends-1.jpg
                        TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
                          lol nice...
                          I swear, sometimes I feel like a SETI researcher sending signals out into the galaxy wondering if they'll ever be seen many years into the future when I post here.

Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

ha. I hear that alpha centauri is just now getting I Love Lucy shows. So there's hope is what I am saying. Yeah, that's it.

Here's another one.
                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKPl4a0v9iZ5h_0EoRh64S6Ecueb_xGUSrWZ3FM7i3dLlTMok5.jpeg
                            TexansCap.com

Comment

H2O Don't forget to make your pick before the first game!

Anyone else want to get in on this you must do it before the first game kicks off.
                              TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                              X