We are really wrapping this up quickly.

Bruder - Out
      ctstewart - Out
      jlsrednack - Out
      whiskeyrebel if he doesn't pick winner on Monday night will be -Out
      H2O - 1 loss
      Tchap - 1 loss
      Yosarian - no losses

Maybe I should have made it quadruple elimination?.
      Hint: Pick whoever is playing Chicago or Cleveland
      Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
      TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
        We are really wrapping this up quickly.

Bruder - Out
        ctstewart - Out
        jlsrednack - Out
        whiskeyrebel if he doesn't pick winner on Monday night will be -Out
        H2O - 1 loss
        Tchap - 1 loss
        Yosarian - no losses

Maybe I should have made it quadruple elimination?.
        Hint: Pick whoever is playing Chicago or Cleveland
        Lim seeing a Yosarian2 in there at 0-2???

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post

Lim seeing a Yosarian2 in there at 0-2???
          Remember when you said you couldn't log in or make a pick, I changed the setting to allow 2 entries to see if you could make your pick. I tested it out and was able to make picks for 2 entries and then i deleted out my yosarian 2 pick. But it apparently kept it there. I just left it blank so that is what you are seeing. I didn't use that one, just tested it for you.

post # 20 above:

2 weeks ago
          Appears that I'm locked out from making my pick.
          I can't change week 1 as setting. There is no other option. But I did change to allow a person to have 2 entries so if you want you shouldbe able to sign up with a second entry and see if that one will let you pick.
          Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
          TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
            I tested it out and was able to make picks for 2 entries and then i deleted out my yosarian 2 pick. But it apparently kept it there. I just left it blank so that is what you are seeing. I didn't use that one, just tested it for you...
            Ahhh, shoot... I was thinking you had multiple accounts with various picks to ensure your ultimate victory.

That would've been cool.

Comment

Ahhh, shoot... I was thinking you had multiple accounts with various picks to ensure your ultimate victory.

That would've been cool.
              Nope. I just have the one chance like everyone else. I have been going with the tried and true although i never had a good feeling about Miami after the Browns almost beat the Ravens last week, but i didn't want to trust the Cowboys qb who would have been my other choice, plus they haven't won at home since last years first game..lol so i stuck with the fins this week. I think I have Washington next but now i might have to go change it. Not feeling good about the Browns losing another one, they really are not that bad except for the qb situation.

Week1 Seattle at home - easy
              Week 2 I knew the 49ers sucked even if they did make Case keenum and the Rams look like deadbeats the week before. And Cam was so mad after losing to the 3rd string Broncos qb again I just knew at home he would beat the 9ers.

I hope whiskeyrebel gets a pick in he hadn't made a pick this week last time I checked. He is pretty knowledgeable. Even with 1 life he could go far in my opinion.
              The way the refs help to keep games close, you just never know. I have tried to pick the obvious choices but it is getting tougher. I think I picked the Texans in week 17. Maybe they can get it together by then.
              TexansCap.com

Comment

ARI is 1-3, the Rams are 3-1...

anndd I'm out!

Comment

ARI is 1-3, the Rams are 3-1...

anndd I'm out!
                  Start your second one like bruder did if you want to keep going.

I should have stuck with my original Washington pick. Oh well. 1 loss for me this week Stupid stafford.
                  TexansCap.com

Comment

And after 6 weeks we have a winner.
                    1st Place - Troy Chapman
                    2nd Place - Yosarian
                    3rd Place - H2O
                    4th Place - JLS Rednack
                    5th Place - dbruder

Incomplete finishers
                    whiskeyrbl
                    ctstewart
                    TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                    X