Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my season tix!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got my season tix!!!

    Fedex just arrived at my door a week earlier than expected. The gift for season ticket holders is a pretty cool apron to wear while grilling/tailgating! The apron says "I'm a Texan Tailgater" has a built in drink/beer holder, a bottle opener is attached along with a couple pockets.

    Pretty cool!!

  • #2
    I JUST got an email saying that my season tickets have been shipped. I'm so excited I can hardly work.

    Not sure what we're going to do with an apron in 80-degree weather, but ok. I'll take it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by footballfan412 View Post
      I JUST got an email saying that my season tickets have been shipped. I'm so excited I can hardly work.

      Not sure what we're going to do with an apron in 80-degree weather, but ok. I'll take it.
      I hear ya....I was hoping for a flag but I'll wear it proudly.

      Comment


      • #4
        I got my tickets today too. I have to disagree with the coolness of the gift though. I know I should be thankful to get a gift in this economy but for the amount of money we spend between tickets, parking, merchandise, food, and beer, I think they could get us something a little nicer than a rinky dink apron.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by footballfan412 View Post
          I JUST got an email saying that my season tickets have been shipped. I'm so excited I can hardly work.

          Not sure what we're going to do with an apron in 80-degree weather, but ok. I'll take it.
          Dude last year we froze our butts off at the Chicago game, two years ago MNF (Thurs) Broncos game was freezing, I wouldn't be sporting a heavy apron for the Saints game next month but it'll come in handy.
          Last edited by dbruder44; 07-16-2009, 03:12 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Cant wait to get home, my tickets were delivered today

            First time season ticket holder and member of the bullpen!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Khal80 View Post
              Cant wait to get home, my tickets were delivered today

              First time season ticket holder and member of the bullpen!
              Glad to hear it, if you remeber I sold you your first set of Bullpen seats at a screaming deal last year, welcome. Get in early, leave late and get loud!!!!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                Glad to hear it, if you remeber I sold you your first set of Bullpen seats at a screaming deal last year, welcome. Get in early, leave late and get loud!!!!
                Of course I remember! My experience that game is the reason I purchased PSL's in the bullpen. Had an amazing time

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just once I wish they would just give us something like a T-shirt with the gift, but the apron idea is creative...I'll give them that lol.
                  Turn down for Watt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GoldenHolden View Post
                    I got my tickets today too. I have to disagree with the coolness of the gift though. I know I should be thankful to get a gift in this economy but for the amount of money we spend between tickets, parking, merchandise, food, and beer, I think they could get us something a little nicer than a rinky dink apron.
                    Yeah, we do shell out some serious dough.


                    What's funny is that we don't realize it until later. You know those $9 beers that come in the souivener plastic cups? The other day, out of the blue, I noticed that I had a lot of them in my cabinet. I counted something like 14 or 15.

                    It adds up.

                    Did we get any restaurant certs this year?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by footballfan412 View Post
                      Yeah, we do shell out some serious dough.


                      What's funny is that we don't realize it until later. You know those $9 beers that come in the souivener plastic cups? The other day, out of the blue, I noticed that I had a lot of them in my cabinet. I counted something like 14 or 15.

                      It adds up.

                      Did we get any restaurant certs this year?
                      Yes, actually coupons, Churrasco's and Landry's restaurants.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        got my tickets 5 minutes ago! Thank god the gift wasn't like what we got last year. The apron looks pretty cool, has a cup holder and a can opener.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mine to be in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          1Coleman/WR 2Thompson/S 3Nassib/DE 4Haeg/OT
                          5Cherry/ILB Tuerk C 6Garrett/WR

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Woa!!!!

                            Got an email earlier today saying they would arrive by tomorrow afternoon. I come home, and they're waiting for me on my doorstep!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Today was Christmas in summer.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X