Radio stations that broadcast the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio stations that broadcast the game

What local radio stations broadcast the texans games? I live in WV and never get any games up here, but I found a webiste thegamelive.com that has many local houston radio stations. Which ones broadcast the games and which is the best to listen to? Thanks a lot guys!!!

it is sportsradio 610am and kilt fm 100.3...same broadcast just different channels. postgame will be on 610 only though

Comment

Sirius Radio too. $13.95 a month

Comment

this will probably help... www.sportsradio610.com and you can stream it live via the web.

Comment

Originally posted by kenneth24 View Post
          this will probably help... www.sportsradio610.com and you can stream it live via the web.
          If I remember right the games are not broadcast over the internet. The pregame and post game are, but not the actual game

Comment

I checked today. SR610 broadcasts updates of all NFL games during Texans game. Since about a year and a half ago, I can't get Astros or Texans on internet radio that I know is broadcasting the game live. I think it is a copyright thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Texandiver View Post
              If I remember right the games are not broadcast over the internet. The pregame and post game are, but not the actual game
              Actually if you go to NFL.com you can listen to our home town radio station. You have to pay some money its like 29 to 39 a year but well worth it. This is how i listen to the games because I am Stationed in San Diego CA
              Texan's 07

Comment

I have Sirrius in my new car so I guess I could listen to it on Sirrius online here. Still would enjoy watching it live, but Sunday Ticket is outrageous IMO

Comment

Working...
                X