Astros Concept Uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros Concept Uniforms

I didn't really know where to post this so I stuck it here. I want to get some opinions on my design. With the Stros getting a new owner soon I thought some new uniforms for the next era in the franchise's existence might be cool. I tried to keep history in mind with the colors and keep some of the more recent history in mind by putting the new star behind the old H. What do you guys think?

Maybe a slight design change but I wouldn't stray too far from the red.

Comment

Thanks for the comment. Im interested to know how people feel about the colors because I find that alot of people wear the old throwbacks. Personally, I don't care much for the current color scheme but I did like the black alternates they wore back in 2000. I never could figure why they switched to the red...

Comment

Originally posted by TMac48 View Post
        Thanks for the comment. Im interested to know how people feel about the colors because I find that alot of people wear the old throwbacks. Personally, I don't care much for the current color scheme but I did like the black alternates they wore back in 2000. I never could figure why they switched to the red...
        I think it matches their brick/train station theme.

Comment

That's a good point, never really thought about it that way.

Comment

They look awesome! I would like to see some battle red though. What program did you use?

Comment

I like your idea with the new concept and tying of the new with some history and our past, but like mentioned earlier...you cant forget about our brick red unis...I personally like them. Its a good color scheme for our team

Comment

I like them.

I liked the blue & gold before they moved to the new park best.

I know they went to the brick red because of the new park and the train station concept, but I have never liked it. I also don't like being red because that makes 3 (out of 5) teams in our division that are all red. The Cardinals and "Reds" are not going to stop being red for crying out loud and we don't need 3 teams in the same division that are all red.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjn80 View Post
                  They look awesome! I would like to see some battle red though. What program did you use?
                  Thanks, I found the template online and used the GIMP. You can download it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by TMac48 View Post
                    I REALLY liked the black and silver as well. Maybe have black be away and red and black or some other combination of red be home jerseys. Good job btw.

Comment

Originally posted by HJam72 View Post
                      I like them.

I liked the blue & gold before they moved to the new park best.

I know they went to the brick red because of the new park and the train station concept, but I have never liked it. I also don't like being red because that makes 3 (out of 5) teams in our division that are all red. The Cardinals and "Reds" are not going to stop being red for crying out loud and we don't need 3 teams in the same division that are all red.
                      I agree, I think the old Blue / Gold was pretty cool.

Comment

Aww man I love it , Hell I would purchase that Jersey now. you should definatly emial this to someone in the Stros organization
                        Official Spokes person for the " Respect Tha Bull Era "

Comment

Originally posted by B.Diddy View Post
                          Aww man I love it , Hell I would purchase that Jersey now. you should definatly emial this to someone in the Stros organization
                          Thanks man. I plan on getting it out to the new owner somehow. Glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by zanth91 View Post
                            I think it matches their brick/train station theme.
                            Yeah. Because nothing quite says "astronaut" and "Houston space program" like an old fashioned steam engine and train station. LOL!
                            I like your idea, TMac. I am one of those who prefers to wear the throwbacks. Thank God for the Cooperstown jerseys and caps.
                            "I am Groot."

Comment

Old school look is cool, and anything to not be yet another "red" wearing team in the division.

Like the colors.

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X