Big Thank you to All members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thank you to All members

Well, we have set a new record. No reported posts in over 5 days.
    I think a milestone like that needed a thank you to all the member here. I know the new moderators were thrown into this and in the beginning it seemed like we were just messing with everything, but I personally think the site has improved tremendously this past month, since mod 1 organized a new mod team.
    I just wanted to thank everyone for trying to hang in there while we continue to improve the site as much as we can. And a big thank you for regarding the rules, I know some of them are hard to handle , but I think they are for the best for a wider audience of members here.
    Anyway, the discussions I have seen the past few weeks have been awesome with opposing viewpoints and great discussions.

Keep it up and thanks. No need to reply unless you want to...I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyones effort to improve the quality of discussions on here.
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
    Well, we have set a new record. No reported posts in over 5 days.
    I think a milestone like that needed a thank you to all the member here. I know the new moderators were thrown into this and in the beginning it seemed like we were just messing with everything, but I personally think the site has improved tremendously this past month, since mod 1 organized a new mod team.
    I just wanted to thank everyone for trying to hang in there while we continue to improve the site as much as we can. And a big thank you for regarding the rules, I know some of them are hard to handle , but I think they are for the best for a wider audience of members here.
    Anyway, the discussions I have seen the past few weeks have been awesome with opposing viewpoints and great discussions.

Keep it up and thanks. No need to reply unless you want to...I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyones effort to improve the quality of discussions on here.
    Yos glad you are figuring stuff out, soon you'll have time to be funny again.....
    sigpic

Comment

All of you guys are doing a nice job. This is a much more enjoyable Board now.

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
        Yos glad you are figuring stuff out, soon you'll have time to be funny again.....
        I second that....It's like becoming a Moderator sapped him of all his dry sense of humor......
        sigpic

Comment

Just imagine if we could give each other a great big ole hug..........NOT.

sorry, always has to be one smart *** in the crowd.

Comment

Don't try to get around the word censor in my appreciation thread.

You probably were typing smart alec but sneezed...that's happened to me before.
            Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
            TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
              Don't try to get around the word censor in my appreciation thread.

You probably were typing smart alec but sneezed...that's happened to me before.
              Yos your a pretty sharp feller.

I've always wondered (well not always) what in the heck is an alec?

Hey,just thought I'd ask

Comment

Working...
              X