X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madden 25 thread

If Barry Sanders gets hurt, i will officially believe in the curse

Madden 25, talk about it.

Getting beat by curls? Change a d end to curl flats, drop him underneath the curl route. Works really well wit man. Or take a blitzing lb and hot route him the same. Change back and forth keep them guessing.

Any tips for playing dline?

Originally posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
    I'm 6-5. I can't seem to stop anyone on defense. Every game I'm in is a shoot out. In Madden 13 I dominated on defense. Not sure what's changed.
    What position do you play with?

I've been beat twice with me making horrible throws, one i fumbled the ball 4times. The others were dudes that had one play and ran it to perfection. Running the ball is tripping me up. Lots of buttons to push now
    Last edited by 2throwed281; 08-31-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I can't get any push when I use defensive lineman. I run Multiple D and rotate between a 3-4 and Dime. On offense I don't usually run the ball unless I am draining clock. I throw in an HB draw every now and then to keep the MLB honest. I kicked a 60 yard field goal today with Matt Prater. It was in easily.

When I lose, it's always because I can't top the run. I got beat by the Bills and Eagles. There speed running to the outside was too much for me to handle. I couldn't find a way to stop it.

Comment

I can't get any push when I use defensive lineman. I run Multiple D and rotate between a 3-4 and Dime. On offense I don't usually run the ball unless I am draining clock. I throw in an HB draw every now and then to keep the MLB honest. I kicked a 60 yard field goal today with Matt Prater. It was in easily.

When I lose, it's always because I can't top the run. I got beat by the Bills and Eagles. There speed running to the outside was too much for me to handle. I couldn't find a way to stop it.
        I use custom pb on off and def, based off kubiaks pb. I have virtually every 3-4 play to choose from. If i can't run the ball, i usually lose.

The best way i have found to stop the sweep is to get a lb and just fly to edge. I'm not that good with lbs so if they pass im usually in trouble. Or bring a cb on a blitz.

Watt gets a push. I found the most important part of playing dline is the timing of the jump button with the pass. If I'm late or early with the swat button i get burned. If I'm on, it usually gets broken up.

Custom playbook has been fixed for all i know. Special teams are no longer weird and audibles work

Comment

Originally posted by 2throwed281 View Post
          I use custom pb on off and def, based off kubiaks pb. I have virtually every 3-4 play to choose from. If i can't run the ball, i usually lose.

The best way i have found to stop the sweep is to get a lb and just fly to edge. I'm not that good with lbs so if they pass im usually in trouble. Or bring a cb on a blitz.

Watt gets a push. I found the most important part of playing dline is the timing of the jump button with the pass. If I'm late or early with the swat button i get burned. If I'm on, it usually gets broken up.

Custom playbook has been fixed for all i know. Special teams are no longer weird and audibles work
          I stopped using the Texans. Schaub is a disaster in that game and I pass 85% of the time. On offense my playbook is balanced and on defense it is Multiple D or Denver's defense. Depends who I am playing. I use the Broncos now and I'm doing pretty good. Welker is great.

I've started running 2 man under and just pulling the safety on Champ Bailey's side up and using him to stop speed players on the edge. It's been working.

Comment

I stopped using the Texans. Schaub is a disaster in that game and I pass 85% of the time. On offense my playbook is balanced and on defense it is Multiple D or Denver's defense. Depends who I am playing. I use the Broncos now and I'm doing pretty good. Welker is great.

I've started running 2 man under and just pulling the safety on Champ Bailey's side up and using him to stop speed players on the edge. It's been working.
            He ain't that bad. Just gotta be a bit more cautious with him. And i feel dirty when i play with another team lol. Been playing with them since carr. Really hones the running skills .

I know there ar mor madden players on here. Where y'all at ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2throwed281 View Post
              He ain't that bad. Just gotta be a bit more cautious with him. And i feel dirty when i play with another team lol. Been playing with them since carr. Really hones the running skills .

I know there ar mor madden players on here. Where y'all at ?
              I played a guy who tried to run with Schaub on the first drive. He didn't slide or go out of bounce. I smashed him, Schaub fumbled and tore a muscle. Out for the game haha.

Comment

I played a guy who tried to run with Schaub on the first drive. He didn't slide or go out of bounce. I smashed him, Schaub fumbled and tore a muscle. Out for the game haha.
                The first day someone with the raiders tried to read option and watt broke the qb collar bone. It was like the third play of the game lol. I needed to jump on it. 10-8 now

Comment

The AI is really lacking IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
                    The AI is really lacking IMO.
                    Are you talking about playing against the computer or the guys you're not controlling?

Comment

guys I'm not controlling.

And no...I'm not expecting them to win the game for me either. It's just they don't do a lot of things that are so blatantly obvious for them to do.....and they don't do it. Maybe they update it soon to fix it up. I'm talking about really basic stuff like not putting a hand up when a pass is right in front of their face. O-linemen letting a delayed blitzer just pass by them, player not blocking for you....among other things.

Comment

And no...I'm not expecting them to win the game for me either. It's just they don't do a lot of things that are so blatantly obvious for them to do.....and they don't do it. Maybe they update it soon to fix it up. I'm talking about really basic stuff like not putting a hand up when a pass is right in front of their face. O-linemen letting a delayed blitzer just pass by them, player not blocking for you....among other things.
                        Agreed. The DB's are so dumb. They don't put there hands up and the safeties are so late getting to the ball.

Comment

The ninja assassin is in Madden!!

Comment

I hear ya. Running a stretch play. One guy to block, fb heading straight for him, then just turns upfield, i got tackled for a loss. Dbs just watching the ball get caught. Lol surprised i haven't broken more controllers.

Comment

Working...
                            X