Entertainment / TV / Movies / etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertainment / TV / Movies / etc.

Just a suggestion, we can talk about other things here like movies, tv shows music etc. I mean I know there are some of you here who are watching good shows like Better Call Saul or Game of Thrones, would like to know what you guys think of the episodes going on.

Originally posted by revan View Post
    Just a suggestion, we can talk about other things here like movies, tv shows music etc. I mean I know there are some of you here who are watching good shows like Better Call Saul or Game of Thrones, would like to know what you guys think of the episodes going on.
    Two of my favorite shows. I still haven't seen the last two episodes of Better Call Saul. I really liked the way they took their time to introduce the characters and develop the back stories. Especially Mike's.

Game of Thrones - mmmm, Khaleesi! Need I say more!
    sigpic

Comment

My favorite shows are Chicago PD, Chicago Fire ,Bates Motel and the one I liked that are no longer on are Justified and Prison Break.

Comment

Originally posted by mmtex63 View Post
        My favorite shows are Chicago PD, Chicago Fire ,Bates Motel and the one I liked that are no longer on are Justified and Prison Break.
        I'm gonna miss Justified! That was one of the best shows ever. Always good for one liners, most of which are not re printable here. Just a great show. I guess I'm OK with the ending...."We dug coal together..."
        sigpic

Comment

I've been watching The Blacklist and I really like it. I think the first season or 2 is on Netflix.

Comment

I watched all four episodes that were leaked of Game of Thrones, man now what to do for the rest of the month? Lol.

Comment

I'm watching the game changers survivor. Been watching it since the first series, and it has been kind of lame but this one is looking like it has real potential to be pretty decent.

Other shows I have liked lately is the Alone show. That one is really good. The first one was great, the second one was not quite as good, but still good. After 3 months the few remaining folks are almost pure animal.

I guess the other tv show I kinda like is teh Fresh off the Boat. The christmas episode where the wife dresses up as the korean Santa was so funny.

As far as movies go, there are a few that I can watch over and over and probably could recite the dialog I have watched them so many times. The Terminator ( all of them)The matrix ( all of them) Adventures in Babysitting (with Elizabeth Shue, not the remake) Conan the Barbarian (only the first one) Mad Max (only the first one)...I'm sure i am forgetting a few. But if I see these movies on, I watch them. lol

As far as other entertainment gaming ...My recommendation to any gamer is Mass Effect 2, the best game ever made. 1999 GOTY Unreal Tournament. and Far Cry 2. I know these are outdated now but those are my recommendations if you haven't tried them.

Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
              TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
              X