Sooooooo......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooooo......

I am really bored and there is nothing going on in the football world. Does anyone know anything new for the Texans? (in the past week or so) Also, I hear that the NFL network is coming to our area, is that true? If so how the hell do we get it? Just puttin some conversation out there....holla
    WELL IT"S 2010 & WE ARE STILL THE FACE OF MEDIOCRACY!

Re: Sooooooo......

So far no arrests from our players this offseason, and no new players so far.
    Check outwww.ryanperrio.com add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ryanperrio

Comment

No worries. Vonta Leach is still on the team.

Comment

im not positive how to get it but it has something to do with comcast.
        Bulls On Parade

Comment

[quote user="moses77550"]I am really bored and there is nothing going on in the football world. Does anyone know anything new for the Texans? (in the past week or so) Also, I hear that the NFL network is coming to our area, is that true? If so how the hell do we get it? Just puttin some conversation out there....holla[/quote]
          Time-Warner got bought out by Comcast (at least in the Houston metro area.; don't know about Austin). They offer the NFL Network as part of the Sports Entertainment Pkg. That pkg is $5 extra per month. Comcast programming - and therefore the NFL Network - started broadcasting today. Its channel 113 on my box.

BattleRED Koolade... Is it in you?

Comment

[quote user="Anti-Bush"]We got a new Q.B. and the old one likes Sesame Street. lol[/quote]
            ****!! []

Comment

Time Warner and Comcast swapped regions for logistical purposes only. "We'll give you 400,000 "A" accounts paying 12 million a month in Houston if you give us the same in another city closer areas that we want to penetrate" type thing. My guess is that Comcast does not have the capacity that Time Warner does and they'll be selling out within 2 years. Time Warner is thinking that they'll get Comcast areas now - knowing that they'll also get their old areas back in a few years. I just don't see how Comcast has the revenue the support all of those accounts. It's pretty slick on Time Warners part. One thing for sure NFL Network still won't be on TW's channel lineup anytime soon. In the meantime enjoy it on Comcast.

Comment

We're going to the superbowl.
                Why smoke when you can vape something delicious by Epic Vapors eJuice & eLiquid?

Comment

[quote user="Anti-Bush"][quote user="Neocon"]We're going to the superbowl.[/quote]
                  YESSSSSS!!!! Man this Battle-Red Kool-Aid is going to give me kidney failure before the eason even starts.
                  [/quote]
                  Anyone know how much sugar is in one serving of Battle Red Kool-Aid? I think there's going to be a surprisingly high number of new cases of diabetes in the Houston area.
                  Nobuo Uematsu is a god

ESPN needs to let Michael Smith have the first word on anything regarding the Texans

Comment

[quote user="WildTexan55"]Time Warner and Comcast swapped regions for logistical purposes only. "We'll give you 400,000 "A" accounts paying 12 million a month in Houston if you give us the same in another city closer areas that we want to penetrate" type thing. My guess is that Comcast does not have the capacity that Time Warner does and they'll be selling out within 2 years. Time Warner is thinking that they'll get Comcast areas now - knowing that they'll also get their old areas back in a few years. I just don't see how Comcast has the revenue the support all of those accounts. It's pretty slick on Time Warners part. One thing for sure NFL Network still won't be on TW's channel lineup anytime soon. In the meantime enjoy it on Comcast.
                    [/quote]
                    I hope you're wrong about that. Comcast has been the cable vendor in the Nashville area (I got kinfolk back there) for several years now and they don't seem to be losing ground in that market.

BattleRED Koolade... Is it in you?

Comment

That's hilarious!
                      WELL IT"S 2010 & WE ARE STILL THE FACE OF MEDIOCRACY!

Comment

I have NFL Network and its addicting....it tells you whats going on around the NFL, Europe, and Arena leagues....go figure. Occassionally, they will throw in a few cheer competition/auditions but its quite entertaining. Its very good to have during the off-season.

Comment

I am stuck with Suddenlink, Comcast not an option, so I called yesterday, Suddenlink is in negotiations for NFL Network - no timeframe specified.

Comment

[quote user="WildTexan55"]Time Warner and Comcast swapped regions for logistical purposes only. "We'll give you 400,000 "A" accounts paying 12 million a month in Houston if you give us the same in another city closer areas that we want to penetrate" type thing. My guess is that Comcast does not have the capacity that Time Warner does and they'll be selling out within 2 years. Time Warner is thinking that they'll get Comcast areas now - knowing that they'll also get their old areas back in a few years. I just don't see how Comcast has the revenue the support all of those accounts. It's pretty slick on Time Warners part. One thing for sure NFL Network still won't be on TW's channel lineup anytime soon. In the meantime enjoy it on Comcast.
                            [/quote]
                            Actually Comcast is the largest cable provider in the US, TW is second. I think Comcast will be a good thing since they tend to get better ratings overall.

Comment

[quote user="Mecodaman"]I am stuck with Suddenlink, Comcast not an option, so I called yesterday, Suddenlink is in negotiations for NFL Network - no timeframe specified.[/quote]
                              They've supposedly been in negotiations since last football season but still no word on how that's going. Personally I think they're blowing smoke.

Comment

Working...
                              X