"I'm A Texan" Slogan On T-Shirts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm A Texan" Slogan On T-Shirts?

Any idea if there are t-shirts available with the "I'm A Texan" slogan OTHER than the new secondary logo one in the Texans online store (not fond of the secondary logo at all). I have seen people wearing them at times but can't seem to find any online. I do not live in the Houston area anymore so I don't really have access to the Texans store at Reliant (I heard there were some there). Thanks.
    Last edited by cws1970; 08-23-2008, 06:35 PM.

Originally posted by cws1970 View Post
    Any idea if there are t-shirts available with the "I'm A Texan" slogan OTHER than the new secondary logo one in the Texans online store (not fond of the secondary logo at all). I have seen people wearing them at times but can't seem to find any online. I do not live in the Houston area anymore so I don't really have access to the Texans store at Reliant (I heard there were some there). Thanks.
    Try the Texan store at the stadium. Thats where I got mine last year. I think that i saw some there for the bronco game
    sigpic

Comment

I've had mine since Mario came to Texans
      PROUD ADOPTER OF #12 JACOBY JONES 2008 SEASON

Comment

We Got Em!!!!

Hey guys this is the Pro Shop again at the Woodlands Mall. UPS just left and I have them sitting right here on my counter about to put them out to sell. So let everyone know and Hope to see you guys soon.

Houston Texans Official Pro Shop
        Woodlands Mall
        28-1419-6509

Comment

Originally posted by A-B
          Sup Bro. Are yall going to set up an online store for us out-of-towners? I need a new one, but live in Tyler.
          I have bought some shirts before for out of towners and mailed them to them. I think 1 person was in California and the other up in East Texas. If you don't have any luck getting them on line, hit me with a PM and I will see what I can do for ya...

BTW, what colors do you have in the shirts? They do come in a small selection of different colors...

Comment

I'm a Texan

They are all white with the I'm a texan and believe it is in blue. I have MED-XXL. So come on in and check them out thanks.

Houston Texans Pro Shop

Comment

Working...
            X