Texan Gear in San Antonio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texan Gear in San Antonio?

I know there was an earlier thread about Dick's Sporting Goods on 1604 & Culebra having some merchandise, but I went, I saw, and I was not impressed. The Academy on NW 410 is all Cowboys, haven't checked the new Academy off 410 & Culebra. What other places in San Antonio currently have some Texans gear?
    Fan Since HoustonProFootball.com

Originally posted by Texans361 View Post
    I know there was an earlier thread about Dick's Sporting Goods on 1604 & Culebra having some merchandise, but I went, I saw, and I was not impressed. The Academy on NW 410 is all Cowboys, haven't checked the new Academy off 410 & Culebra. What other places in San Antonio currently have some Texans gear?
    that is about it the 1604 culebra is the best place for gear. Im serious, sad but true.
    Join the Battle Red Revolution.

Comment

I was about July or so, and Marshalls had 3 different styles of Texans shirts and after those were gone, I have yet to see anything.
      When Fedor was born, God took his hammer and his chisel and made a man to end other men.

Comment

The Dick's at 1604 & culebra honestly had 2 styles of t-shirts, the sideline collar shirt, and some overpriced replica jerseys, I was hoping for more. I know the tjmaxx off 281 had some jerseys for around 25$ a while back, that's where I got my Mario Williams jersey. I'm hoping someone has seen some new merchandise somewhere around town and will let us know about it.
        Fan Since HoustonProFootball.com

Comment

The Dick's at 1604 & culebra honestly had 2 styles of t-shirts, the sideline collar shirt, and some overpriced replica jerseys, I was hoping for more. I know the tjmaxx off 281 had some jerseys for around 25$ a while back, that's where I got my Mario Williams jersey. I'm hoping someone has seen some new merchandise somewhere around town and will let us know about it.
          Thats news to me Ill have to check it out. They didnt even have those, last time I checked.
          Join the Battle Red Revolution.

Comment

I went into a Ross store on Bandera and 1604 and bought a battle red AJ jersey for $25. They only had 3 total Texan merchandise, but it was a great find. Maybe the next time you're around a Ross just stop in to see if they have any available. They're probably on clearance.

Comment

Working...
            X