Best place to park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to park

Where is the best place to park and tailgate and how much is to tailgate?

i guess this answer would vary from person to person, some would say the blue lot, others would say the orange and some the yellow, ive been to the blue and the orange, they were both great, as were to get them you can try here on these boards good luck

Comment

Paul, check out this post at the other site - you might find a lot of answers there:

Tailgating 101

Comment

You need a parking pass to park in the Reliant lots. Prices vary. The best tailgating lots are Blue, Yellow and Orange. The area where Blue and Platinum meet is a good high-activity area to walk to and hang out. If you don't have a parking pass there are a couple of hotels where you can park for $20 and walk a short distance to the Reliant parking lot. One is the old Astro Village hotel (can't remember what it's called now) at Kirby and I-610. There's also a Holiday Inn on the north side - on LaConcha maybe? - that's adjacent to the Reliant parking lot.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by aj. View Post
            You need a parking pass to park in the Reliant lots. Prices vary. The best tailgating lots are Blue, Yellow and Orange. The area where Blue and Platinum meet is a good high-activity area to walk to and hang out. If you don't have a parking pass there are a couple of hotels where you can park for $20 and walk a short distance to the Reliant parking lot. One is the old Astro Village hotel (can't remember what it's called now) at Kirby and I-610. There's also a Holiday Inn on the north side - on LaConcha maybe? - that's adjacent to the Reliant parking lot.
            Is that Holiday Inn lead into the Red Lot?

Comment

Originally posted by zanth91 View Post
              Is that Holiday Inn lead into the Red Lot?
              Yes. Kirby at LaConcha.

The other hotel @ Kirby and I-610 is the Crowne Plaza.
              Last edited by aj.; 10-16-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X