Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Season Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

If you did not preorder the tickets are you stuck with buying them from an individual or in the nose bleeds??

Originally posted by BnB Texan View Post
    If you did not preorder the tickets are you stuck with buying them from an individual or in the nose bleeds??
    Probably so, if you don't get a season package from the Texans, single game tickets will be very limited, but there will be a number of people who didn't renew and decent season ticket package should be available from the Texans last year they were selling all lower sets with the Churasco club married to them, not sure they will be afforded that luxury again this year.
    Last edited by dbruder44; 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Season Tickets

If you search regularly I'm sure you can find some seats at or near cost in just about any section. Some people don't want to use their tickets this year and just want to get their $ back. They don't want to sell their PSL'd right now because the prices have been going down. There are tons of PSL's for sale right now. If the Texans have a play off season in 09 the prices will likely go way up. There's also a labor issue that will come in to play after next season if the players and owners don't reach a new agreement before this one expires.

Comment

You will have no problem at all getting season tickets if you want them. Every year the Texans have this goofy "wait list" but anyone and everyone who wants season tickets gets them. One year (last year or the year before) they still had the "wait list" nonsense on the website while at the exact same time but elsewhere on the website they were selling season tickets to anyone who wanted them. They even sold "season tickets" after the 2 preseason games which was a great deal because then you didn't have to get stuck with buying the preseason games and could instead just buy the 8 regular season games.

So if you want season tickets, no problem at all...you will get them.

Comment

You should call them.

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
            Probably so, if you don't get a season package from the Texans, single game tickets will be very limited, but there will be a number of people who didn't renew and decent season ticket package should be available from the Texans last year they were selling all lower sets with the Churasco club married to them, not sure they will be afforded that luxury again this year.
            They are still forcing the Churrasco's club on people. I moved my seats because of it.

Comment

Churrasco's

Churrascos food looks good on the menu but average taste. Very overpriced..JMO.

Comment

nose bleeds

Whats wrong with the nosebleed seats? I would think that would be the best place for a Niner fan to sit..lol. I have 2 extras in 629 although I have only sat up there once, they are pretty good seats.

Comment

2009 season tickets are available on the Texans website now. I just checked and a pair in 606L is available. Bet some people in 605, 604, 603, etc. wonder why they aren't getting upgraded into those.

Comment

upgrade

Originally posted by travlin View Post
                    2009 season tickets are available on the Texans website now. I just checked and a pair in 606L is available. Bet some people in 605, 604, 603, etc. wonder why they aren't getting upgraded into those.
                    They just don't move you, you have to keep checking to get an upgrade.

Comment

Those are good seats anyone wanting tickets should snap those up.
                      sigpic

Comment

A pair in 605M is available now. Geez, they must be having trouble getting rid of tickets if seats this good are available for season tickets.

Comment

A pair in 605M is available now. Geez, they must be having trouble getting rid of tickets if seats this good are available for season tickets.
                          605M?? I wouldn't call those great...

Comment

Originally posted by zanth91 View Post
                            605M?? I wouldn't call those great...
                            Umm, I didn't either. I called them good. There is only one section between this section and PSL seats.

Comment

I am not sure what you are looking for , but I have season tickets available at reasonable prices. PM if interested. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X