Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Free Orange Parking Pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Orange Parking Pass

Hey guys, I have a extra Orange lot parking pass for the Texans/Cowboys game tomorrow on 8-25-07. I hate to see it not used so if anybody has tickets and needs a pass just email me to make arrangements with me to get it at no charge.

I'm not out to make a buck. I already have tickets and a pass.

I do prefer but not necessary that the person live in Northwest Houston in the Jersey Village area, and please if you want this pass to sell don't reply, because I'm doing this as a good gesture.

Ronnie C

Excellent! This is why Texas is the best State. Even if you're not from Texas.

People are so nice. I have my pass. Just wanted to say.."How nice of you!"
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
    X