Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Presale code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presale code

I'm dying to get in on the presale starting Wednesday, but I don't have the required code. Is there anyone willing to give it up for me? If it's bad form or bad etiquette to ask then I'll tuck my tail between my legs and get out of here. Thanks!

Not getting mine

Just so you know, the pre-sale code is based on the individual season ticket holder's account number, so don't bet on anyone handing that over to you if they're smart.

Comment

3 game packs have been on sale since last week just a heads up Pittsburg only has club seats for sale at 200 plus. Colts are all but sold out too
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petetheloser View Post
        Just so you know, the pre-sale code is based on the individual season ticket holder's account number, so don't bet on anyone handing that over to you if they're smart.
        Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
          3 game packs have been on sale since last week just a heads up Pittsburg only has club seats for sale at 200 plus. Colts are all but sold out too
          Yeah, but the individual tickets go on sale to the general public this weekend, whereas season ticket holders can purchase them now (up to 10 per game except the Pittsburgh game which is 4).

Comment

Yeah, but the individual tickets go on sale to the general public this weekend, whereas season ticket holders can purchase them now (up to 10 per game except the Pittsburgh game which is 4).
            Yes but what I am saying is Pittsburgh only has club seats left that is it. meaning nosebleeds and everything in between I am pretty sure is sold. I was looking at 3 game packs and there was very little upper corners left for indy and only club for Pitt. Gonna try to buy in a few minutes myself.
            sigpic

Comment

The only games they had anything but nosebleed upper corners was Carolina, Oak and Jacksonville. Maybe Cleavland but I am out of town for that one. There are single tickets in the lower bowl and not many. I couldn't even do the interactive search for Tenn Atl Indy and Pitt, it still kills me to pay $74 and change for a $60 will all of the convience fees.
              sigpic

Comment

Pitts only has single club as of a few minutes ago 300 plus I just bought 1

Comment

It is our season tickets psl acct number so ....

Comment

Working...
                  X