Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Season Tickets Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
    Any new peeps contacted yet from the priority wait list????
    Nope me neither

    Comment


    • #17
      Another week and still no contact. :sigh:

      Comment


      • #18
        Looks like tough ***** this year for me.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
          Looks like tough ***** this year for me.
          I have a few fellas at work that signed up for tickets also. They have heard nothing. I haven't heard anything about adding more seats either. So it may be a little bit longer.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
            Looks like tough ***** this year for me.
            I think you are still a month away from tough *****, don't give up hope.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
              I think you are still a month away from tough *****, don't give up hope.
              a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Da Rafsta View Post
                a glimmer! Thanks, brudder!
                I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
                  I've got extra seats for this season too, hit me up if you don't get any
                  Awesome! You rock man!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Got the email today!

                      Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Reaction

                        If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by omnomnomnomnomn View Post
                          Got the email today!

                          Its a joke. You have to get the charosco(spelling) package or a psl package. The **** charosco package is almost as much as just getting a psl. I told Cameron who works for the texans ticket office to kiss my ***. I will go on craigslist and pay less than half of what he wants.. Idiots
                          This is the email my buddy got from Cameron as well. My buddy is looking for 4-6 tickets and apparently all he has available is Section 528 and one is having to buy the PSL and the other is having to buy the Churrascos deal. Needless to say I think Cameron got pretty much the same response from my buddy as he did from you. He was advised there is only singles to purchase as season tickets without having to buy any PSL or anything else.


                          Robert,

                          At the current moment I can only accommodate 4-6 seats together in one section. Section 528, row H (second row). You can purchase these seats two different ways, with PSL or with Churrascos Club. A PSL is the Personal Seat License giving you full ownership to the seats. It is a one-time only fee and now gives you the benefit of selling the complete rights to the seats once you are ready to give them up. Churrascos on the other hand is a yearly charge but gives you access to our private pregame tailgating party. It is a catered, open bar (unlimited beer, wine and liquor) and live music event. This take place two hour before every home game kick off. Prices for each are as followed:



                          With PSL - $760 per seat plus $1200 for PSL = $1960 per seat for the season

                          With Churrascos - $1600



                          Iím sure this is a bit confusing so please let me know any questions you may have and let me know your interest level.



                          Appreciate your time,

                          Cameron Walker
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by walberty View Post
                            If I remember correctly, after one season with the Churrasco's club you can opt out. That means in year two and thereafter you only have to pay for the tickets. I'm not 100% certain on this but I remember talking to the Texans about this. Also, I sure hope that you really didn't tell him to kiss it- you never know when you might want to go back across that bridge. And as far as getting it for half on Craig's List, I hope you are right. On the other hand resellers and PSL owners are very proud nowadays and the prices are much higher than I've ever seen. This is our 7th season as ticket/psl owners and I've followed prices quite a bit. Regardless, good luck getting tickets - GO TEXANS!
                            I had tickets in 325 my first year (08?) and they required a Churrasco's Club purchase. I had heard that I could opt out after a year as well but was informed by the Texans after the first year that I could not do this and keep my 325 seats. Therefore, I moved to 522.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by austins23 View Post
                              DaRafsta, one of my guys at work got an email form the Texans for tickets today (4-16). Any word on your end?
                              none yet, bud. counting on it though. But hey...this is a good sign. Although...looking at some of the recent posts....I'm not getting any churrascos or psls.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Da Rafsta

                                I sent you a private message, please review and reply..Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X