Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Yellow parking for Orange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow parking for Orange

I am looking to trade a Yellow parking pass for an Orange parking pass. For the 2012 season or on a permanent basis. Let me know if you're interested.

This offer is still available. Please let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Since there is a cost difference of $50-$100 you'll need to pay that to get somebody to switch. not sure if Orange is $250 or $300 but Yellows are only $200
      sigpic

Comment

Lot Prices

Yellow is $200 and Orange is $250.

Comment

Originally posted by tjhamilton View Post
          I am looking to trade a Yellow parking pass for an Orange parking pass. For the 2012 season or on a permanent basis. Let me know if you're interested.
          I'll buy the yellow season from you if you want to sell it; you can then buy the Orange book from someone else. It seems quite difficult to trade parking passes like this as most have what they want already.

Comment

I am willing to pay the difference. Again... would like to change on a permanent basis, but am willing to change for just the season if necessary.

Comment

I have an Orange for this season only. I have some friends in Yellow and would trade you plus $50 if you are ok with that. Let me know.

Comment

Just sent you PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidghall81 View Post
                  I have an Orange for this season only. I have some friends in Yellow and would trade you plus $50 if you are ok with that. Let me know.
                  I just sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X