Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

lowered prices for PSL's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowered prices for PSL's

OK, I've lowered my price on the marketplace as low as I'm going to for the fifth row lower sideline section seats. If it doesn't sell here, I'm going to use these as my personal season tickets. Once again, Section 123E, seats 5-6. Listed on the marketplace for $12500, which means I would net $11250 if they sold there. So I will sell them here for the $11250, buyer pays the $250 fee to the ticket office. Yellow parking pass included.

And, I have also lowered lower endzone section seats 136V, 17-18, to $5350 on the marketplace, which means I want to net $4815 with buyer paying the ticket office fee. 22nd row, between the goalposts.

If you are interested in either, PM me or email at edgarpaul3@gmail.com.

both pay fee you get price - 10% he pays price + 10 %

Comment

Right, Chew

If you make a deal for $5000 on the marketplace, the buyer pays $5500 and the seller gets $4500, with the marketplace receiving 10%, or $500 from each one.

If you do it on this board, the buyer pays $5000 and the seller receives $5000, with the ticket office getting $250 from one of them and the marketplace getting nothing.

In my example, doing it one way costs the parties $1000 and doing it the other way costs $250.

Comment

lowered 136V again, taken 123E off

136V is now $5250 on the marketplace, so it is $4725 here with buyer paying the ticket office fee. Pretty good seats for that price.

Taken 123E off the market.

Comment

Working...
        X