Announcement

Collapse

Ticket Forum Warning

This forum is used by our members to obtain and sell tickets and PSL's. All transactions are the responsibility of the user. The message board staff and Houston Texans are not liable in any way for any transactions on this site. We offer this as a friendly service to our members, in cases where they may not be able to attend a game, they can find someone quickly to sell tickets to. We do not offer any policing or can we be held responsible for any transaction on this site. It is solely up to the user to make sure the transaction is legitimate and fair. This site can make no verification on the authenticity of any merchandise or transaction a member might post. Anyone buying or selling on this website is solely responsible for their actions and will not have any recourse through this site. Buyer beware. Seller, beware of copyright infringement and fake merchandising which may result in action by the NFL. Any attempt to sell pirate NFL merchandise on this website could result in severe action by the NFL.
See more
See less

Season Ticket Holder gift...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Holder gift...

I read this in MMQB from Peter King this morning and wanted to post it. Thought it was interesting.....Mr. McNair, are you listening??

I think two teams did nice things over the weekend that should be recognized: The Chiefs announced that owner Clark Hunt will give each season-ticket account-holder a free personalized Chiefs jersey, with a STH (season-ticket-holder) patch on the shoulder. These are the new Nike jerseys that lots of fans would likely have been buying anyway. Now Hunt will be buying them for the fans, one per account. And in Tampa, the Bucs surprised their most veteran employee, Jill Hobbs, who has worked for the team for 35 years, with a personalized Bucs jersey, No. 35, and a check for $35,000. Classy moves, both.
    sigpic

That says "appreciation", no doubt!

Comment

Get ready for more of the same I would venture to guess - an apron, blanket, car flag or some coozies.

Comment

All made in china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nfl is already global

Comment

season ticket holder

The Texans mailed me my jersey last week. I'm surprised you guys haven't gotten anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddie View Post
            The Texans mailed me my jersey last week. I'm surprised you guys haven't gotten anything yet.
            Bob hand delivered mine to my house, then we went out for beers.....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbruder44 View Post
              Bob hand delivered mine to my house, then we went out for beers.....
              WTH??? Are you guys still out drinking, because he hasn't been by my place yet!!
              sigpic

Comment

Bob told me all the boselli jerseys were gone . That liar

Comment

Originally posted by austins23 View Post
                  WTH??? Are you guys still out drinking, because he hasn't been by my place yet!!
                  Nope, Bob could hang, after about 10 beer his car picked him up....
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone have any idea what the gift will be this year?? (seriously)

Comment

Originally posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
                      A post card with a picture of Reliant Stadium.
                      1Coleman/WR 2Thompson/S 3Nassib/DE 4Haeg/OT
                      5Cherry/ILB Tuerk C 6Garrett/WR

Comment

I'd like an autographed (even if it's just by one of them) Texans Cheerleader calendar. That's not asking to much, is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by austins23 View Post
                          I'd like an autographed (even if it's just by one of them) Texans Cheerleader calendar. That's not asking to much, is it?
                          I'd like mine autographed in person....
                          sigpic

Comment

Guess

Originally posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
                            Whatever it is, I hope it is at least as good as the football we got last year!

Comment

When will season tickets be sent to us?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X