Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want the Texans to draft QB Mitch Trubisky. Just watched video about him on ESPN.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the Texans to draft QB Mitch Trubisky. Just watched video about him on ESPN.

Carnivale's topic...
    Last edited by H2O4me; 04-18-2017, 01:48 PM.

I really don't know much about him overall, but he's got confidence and he seems better than the very few possibly good QBs out their to draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivale View Post
      I really don't know much about him overall, but he's got confidence and he seems better than the very few possibly good QBs out their to draft.
      He is better NOW than the others, but I don't think he will get much better. At his best, Trubisky will be an average to above average NFL QB. I don't think he will ever be great. Mahomes has the best talent, and could be great, but needs a lot of time and work to become an NFL QB.

Comment

Id rather not get a qb thats already reached his ceiling and hasnt even made it to the big show yet....thats a horrible waste of a pick and a sure way to set the franchise back a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprtsfanatic View Post
          Id rather not get a qb thats already reached his ceiling and hasnt even made it to the big show yet....thats a horrible waste of a pick and a sure way to set the franchise back a few years.
          Then who do we get?...Tom Savage is almost exactly like him. So if we use him, we'd be doing the same thing.

Comment

He will be gone before we even have a chance at him.

And just incase your argument is sell the farm..

Mike Ditka showed us to never sell the farn for 1 player.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
              He will be gone before we even have a chance at him.

And just incase your argument is sell the farm..

I'm not sure he will be gone, good chance yes. However, I have seen many mocks that have him ending up at 25. The 1st key is if Watson is who the Browns really want. Sources are mixed on that and some think that the Browns will use the QBs they have and wait till next season for a QB due to the higher level of talent. If that happens, Mitchell will start to slip and the next team up is the 49ers, it's split over will they take a QB or use what they have similar to the Browns. The Bills and Jets are the other 2 big players in the QB department. I think the Bills skip over QB, rumors say no...but I think they will trust the current players. The win over NE probably will help them odds of not selecting a QB. The Jets are probably taking one, according to reports I have seen it would be Watson or Mahomes due to the system. I assume that is why many new mocks have us getting Mitch. I think Mahomes will be better in say 3 years or less. But I think he has everything you need and want in a QB and just needs polishing up. Won't shock me if he ends up the steal of this draft. Kizer also has many gifts, but can he make it in the NFL is the question. If he can he will be a bargain mid to late 1st to mid 2nd is where he is projected. Get him in the 2nd and he is worth the risk IMO. Webb and Peterman are 2nd to 3rd round guys with Peterman on some mocks going in the 1st now.

It just depends on 2 things. 1- What QB or QBs get picked before 25. 2- Will Smith use 25 on a QB

The second thing is pretty much the most important question
              JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
                Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprtsfanatic View Post
                  Exactly, wasting a pick on someone we already have that is like him. You go with Tom Savage this year and he pans out then great if not then take a QB in 2018 were there are multiple QBs with more talent then the best QB in this draft.

Comment

Working...
                  X