Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the heck is Ryan Riggins?

See what you make of this:-
    This edition features Fort Valley State offensive tackle Ryan Riggins. The Houston, Texas product is a massive edge blocker who checks in at 6-foot-7, 315 pounds. Sources tell WalterFootball.com that Riggins is on their radar as a late-round pick or priority free agent. They say that his movement skills are excellent for such a big blocker. After dominating his level of competition, Riggins played at the Medal of Honor all-star game. Riggins said he's willing to do whatever is necessary to earn a roster spot in the NFL.
    Is this our next try at RT?
    Source is here.
    1. Andrew Billings DT 2. Le'Raven Clark OT 3. Jihad Ward DE 4. Jack Allen C 5. Demarcus Robinson WR 5. Sean Davis FS 6. Luke Rhodes ILB

Sign him up and give him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bellairedan View Post
      I agree. There's no downside to bringing him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston24 View Post
        I agree. There's no downside to bringing him in.
        I was wondering about something - I wonder if it was WalterFootball's radar RR was on?
        I may have gotten confused when they mentioned Houston Texas?
        1. Andrew Billings DT 2. Le'Raven Clark OT 3. Jihad Ward DE 4. Jack Allen C 5. Demarcus Robinson WR 5. Sean Davis FS 6. Luke Rhodes ILB

Comment

Better get a tall QB. I can just see it now. JM or Case plunking him in the back of his helmet time after time... LOL

Disclaimer by listing JM or Case, that in no way means I think either of them start with this guy. Just having fun.
          sigpic If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by kemahkeith View Post
            Better get a tall QB. I can just see it now. JM or Case plunking him in the back of his helmet time after time... LOL

Disclaimer by listing JM or Case, that in no way means I think either of them start with this guy. Just having fun.
            One wont be here for sure (JM...that is). Got a feeling we will have a starter who is 6' 3" (Bridgewater), 6' 4" (Bortles) or 6' 6" (trade-Mallett)...just a feeling.
            JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by bellairedan View Post
              Sounds very much like the type of lineman Patriots take on board and turn them into stars.

Comment

Working...
              X