Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Texans Ball View Post

Ok are the Russians involved? Wow
    I'm sure the Democrazys have already concocted that claim. Try for something original.

"Romo is really from Planet ORK and Jerah is his planetary handler which complicates the matter."

Yeah. That's the story and I'm sticking with it.
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

If you're not following the Astros, you are doing Houston sports wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O4me View Post

😂 😂😂😂😂 I love it!!

I heard a report earlier that Romo is leaning toward doing commentary due to his wife and kids. Not sure if it was a talking head or legit story it was on NFL Network as I walked by the TV but was helping my daughter with school work and didn't see who reported it.

Any news H2O4ME on this story? Does it have legs
        JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt_in_KW View Post
          Any news H2O4ME on this story?
          Everything I read I post here or in the other Romo thread. My guys don't have any more than what others are reporting.

Latest is he's still deciding.

Comment

• ESPN is reporting that Romo is going to the broadcast booth...what I said the other day will be self solving now, we need to get Cutler to Houston asap to start the process of learning and getting ready for the season!!!!!!!

Comment

• Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
              Tony Romo is leaving football and going into broadcasting, even with Dallas planning to release him today, sources tell @toddarcher and me.

Comment

So with this new information, it's not that I'm not super interested in seeing Savage get a chance to compete for the starting job....but I think bringing in Jay Cutler would b the smart play, to make sure there is a veteran presence at the QB position.

Comment

• Agree with Golgothin. I would have suggested Chase Daniel, but he apparently signed with the Saints. Get Cutler in here for cheap, and spend the rest of the money on the offensive line and targeted positions on defense (cover LB and smart S)

Comment

• Originally posted by TrappedinDallas View Post
                    Agree with Golgothin. I would have suggested Chase Daniel, but he apparently signed with the Saints. Get Cutler in here for cheap, and spend the rest of the money on the offensive line and targeted positions on defense (cover LB and smart S)
                    Ummm, where are we going to find these guys to spend the money on?

Decent free agents are mostly signed elsewhere.

Comment

Everything I read I post here or in the other Romo thread. My guys don't have any more than what others are reporting.

Latest is he's still deciding.
                      Guess what I heard on NFL Net was true buddy.

As to anyone saying sign a FA...as H2O4ME said, the good players are signed. Smith (seems like it anyway) waited for his "Golden Goose" and he laid an egg for any good players except for draft picks.

Side note, if we don't win 9 or more, McNair should fire (something) Smith from his spot and keep OB and get a competent GM in here.
                      JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Guess what I heard on NFL Net was true buddy.

As to anyone saying sign a FA...as H2O4ME said, the good players are signed. Smith (seems like it anyway) waited for his "Golden Goose" and he laid an egg for any good players except for draft picks.

Side note, if we don't win 9 or more, McNair should fire (something) Smith from his spot and keep OB and get a competent GM in here.
                        Rick Smith should have been gone a LONG time ago. He should have been shown the door the same day that we watched Derrick Carr AND Khalil Mack head west to the Las Vegas Raiders!!!!! Not taking a franchise quarterback that year crippled our franchise for a decade or more!!! Thanks to his continually making terrible draft day decisions.....we wouldn't be having the discussions we are having EVERY off season!!!!!

Comment

McClain is already saying O'Brien is the one who'll get fired, not Smith.

And winning 9 games with roster subtractions and marginal(or worse) QB play for 4th year in a row is unlikely in this improving division. O'Brien can only pull a rabbit out of a hat so many times.

This is all part of the setup.

Whiney Brian Smith and Jerome Soloman will lead the media against O'Brien, along with the "mad" girls on radio.

O'Brien walks into his choice of NFL jobs, Rick keeps his job, and the Texans keep selling hope.

Enjoy.

Comment

• If 2017 is the year Savage stays healthy, the offense clicks and the defense dominates it's way to a Superbowl win, there will still be many calling for Rick Smith's job. Such is the obsession with getting Smith and McNair by proxy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golgothin View Post

Rick Smith should have been gone a LONG time ago. He should have been shown the door the same day that we watched Derrick Carr AND Khalil Mack head west to the Las Vegas Raiders!!!!! Not taking a franchise quarterback that year crippled our franchise for a decade or more!!! Thanks to his continually making terrible draft day decisions.....we wouldn't be having the discussions we are having EVERY off season!!!!!
                              I would love to have gotten Carr. But you know very well you'd crucify him for having drafted David's little brother. Hindsight is always 20-20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall View Post

I would love to have gotten Carr. But you know very well you'd crucify him for having drafted David's little brother. Hindsight is always 20-20.
                                I agree Marshall Carr would have been a great QB choice !! Assuming he was David is insane IMHO . David IMO could have been a very good QB had he ever been given a O-line before he got happy feet . He played 1 season to long being a NFL real Game tackling Dummy for every opponent . Derrick was there for us and if I remb right we could have got Mack as well just Imagine where we would be Now had RS had any foresight at all ?? This Team is wasting Generational talent because they wont/cant get a QB and 2 or 3 decent O-linemen basically ..

Comment

Working...
                                X