Clear All

• Fa news!!!

Texans FA breaking news SORRY link won't upload click it or cut and paste

[IMG/]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/162/344307541_ceae395c9f.jpg[IMG]
    Yep...still the same
    JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Example:
    [IMG]htt://whatever[/IMG]

I think your slash is in the wrong place.

Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

Lol buddy!

Maybe, tried to add some levity to the situation Smith put us in...no FAs let worth anything and much as I didn't want him, no Romo either

Comment

Well, Trevone Boykin might be available real soon. Just as long as he can take snaps with an ankle monitor....

Hey, its still a better option than many of the other ones we have!

Comment

Texans free Agent news....4 posts still no news to report. Just dumping Brock makes it a successful year. Right????? Ha! Pay no attention to the 4 starters that walked.
          Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
          TexansCap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yosarian View Post
            Texans free Agent news....4 posts still no news to report. Just dumping Brock makes it a successful year. Right????? Ha! Pay no attention to the 4 starters that walked.
            And the LACK of 4 FAs to fill the holes they left of course.

Hats off to our GM🤢

Comment

We have to work on Clowney and Hopkins contract if were not gonna sign somebody.
              THE Anti troll

Comment

Originally posted by MachineToss View Post
                We have to work on Clowney and Hopkins contract if were not gonna sign somebody.
                Re-upping Clowney now would be imprudent, at best.

His window for microfracture failure opened toward the end of 2016. The only smart path to take is to let him play on his contract and see how that knee holds up. It's a "when", not an "if" situation according to Doc.
                In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post

His window for microfracture failure opened toward the end of 2016. The only smart path to take is to let him play on his contract and see how that knee holds up. It's a "when", not an "if" situation according to Doc.
                  Indeed as I mentioned when he had the surgery. Micro fracture is about 1/2 the time a career ending situation. Better doctors and methods are going to help, but most of the 50% that end up being able to play still have a short career compared to average.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post

I could not agree more let him give us another full season and build on what he did in 2016 before and Contract talk starts . I want to be cautious on him the FO has wasted a lot of money over the yrs on quickly sidelined players . Lessons should have been learned ?

Comment

He is gonna cost alot more $$$, but I hear what you guys are saying.......however....... prudence and Texans.......... does not mix remember?

THE Anti troll

Comment

Yeah just ask Brock Osweiler that?!
                        [COLOR="Purple"]July is Here!

Comment

On the FA front...

Its equal to watching paint dry... Nothing at all going on

Comment

I think letting Bergstrom go is a bad decision ! Mancz and Martin are both gonna play but C , G & T are both areas of need TB is still young enough to be depth if not a G or a better then Allen RT maybe . Martin is coming off an Injury so no Guarantees with him . If TB salary was a bit to much RS is good at restructuring so would have liked to kept him . Our inactivity and release of 4 starters is a bit Alarming !! Is RS trying to make it as hard as possible on OB maybe ?? We have learned how he wanted Lovie Smith to come in as our HC and really mess things up ? Thats how I see it anyway trying to hire a Black HC to even the disparity out some maybe ?? RS whole job with the Texans is a perplexing mystery IMO .. Brian Gaine should have been the GM since OB's second season imho ....

Comment

I would be interested in a new GM at this point and honestly I know nothing about Gaine so I am hoping people could explain what it is we like about him because I also knew everyone liked Mike (Jets current GM). So any info on this Brian Gaine would help me understand why we like him so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X