Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Fitzpatrick

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...xt-opportunity

This story makes more sense than most. It's at least a good backup plan if the QBs we are targeting get drafted ahead of where we expect or want. Bringing in Fitz as a contingency QB works for me.
    https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Yeah I got no problem with him at all in a 3rd string spot . I wanna see TS and if he goes down Weedon I have a lot of faith in . It also comes down to how we bump up our O-line for all our QBs !

Comment

Originally posted by methos838 View Post
      Yeah I got no problem with him at all in a 3rd string spot . I wanna see TS and if he goes down Weedon I have a lot of faith in . It also comes down to how we bump up our O-line for all our QBs !
      Agree 100%, and it will give us time to wait for next year's draft.
      Fitzy played very well for us.
      It will give us the opportunity to focus on all other positions this year, OL, DBs, TE, DL.
      1. G Bolles OT, 2. N Peterman QB, 3. J Myrick CB, 4. G Kittle TE, 4. J Conner RB, 5. T Thompson SS, 7. B Boulware LB

Comment

Problem is, when Fitzy arrives the TEs disappear.
        In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
          Problem is, when Fitzy arrives the TEs disappear.
          Oddly yes they do lol
          JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Fitz was a hold out for more $ last year, I doubt he will come cheap, so for that reason and his age and wear and tear...I vote no thanks.
            Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
            TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
            X