Rain on Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain on Sunday

HOPEFULLY in more ways than one! We're tough, we can handle the rain and REIGN over the Titans!

Sun
    Dec 14
    Isolated T-Storms
    73/60
    30% Chance of Rain

Now here's my question - The Kubiaks are Godparents to my daughter's best friend/college roomate. Rhonda Kubiak has invited her & her family (the roomate, not my daughter! ), also season ticket holders to watch the game from Bob McNair's booth on Sunday.

How in the freak do I crash that scene? LOL
    The regular season just ended, what are you going to do now?
    I'm going to the PRO BOWL! - Feb 8 - Honolulu, HI -

www.imatexan.com/profiles/kimmy/

Solution: get your daughter to do some "sweet talking" to her best friend saying "you know, my Dad is such a huge TEXAN FAN!! Hint-Hint-Hint
    "Bad to da' Bone"

Comment

definately put your daughter to work. i, however, will be there.... NO RAIN!!

Comment

They can't hold on to the ball when its DRY and you want them to play in the rain? You really don't know much about the game.lol
        (8-8) Deja vu all over again..

Comment

Originally posted by kahl4 View Post
          HOPEFULLY in more ways than one! We're tough, we can handle the rain and REIGN over the Titans!

Sun
          Dec 14
          Isolated T-Storms
          73/60
          30% Chance of Rain

Now here's my question - The Kubiaks are Godparents to my daughter's best friend/college roomate. Rhonda Kubiak has invited her & her family (the roomate, not my daughter! ), also season ticket holders to watch the game from Bob McNair's booth on Sunday.

Hey, I know McNairs Executive Assistant......LOL Hasn't helped me yet. I will be sitting there in the rain if it rains. I would rather be down among them anyway. No one will melt.

Comment

no one will melt, i was out in the rain at 33 degrees movin a rig just this morning and my fingers and toes we're frozen together. oh and by the way chester pitts and E salaam are on Ellen right now, my wife loves her show.
            OilFieldMafia - Back in the Oilfield again :)

xbox live Gamertag - THEknowingOG .....Modernwarfare2

Comment

Sun
              Dec 14
              Isolated T-Storms
              73/60
              30% Chance of Rain

Not sure how you crash that scene, but the gal in the profile photo of kahl4 is more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the game on my 60" plasma! I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind...much! lol.
              Kevin Walter...gone
              Ed Reed...a Texan.
              Added a THUMPER fullback...
              Life is definitely good!

Comment

Sun
                Dec 14
                Isolated T-Storms
                73/60
                30% Chance of Rain

My first thought is to find out the driving situation and possibly hide in the trunk of one of their cars.

But on further review, I'd try going to the stadium earlier then the Kubiaks and the roommate, claim to be one them just arriving early to check out the booth. I can't think of a way to out do the security if they arrive and count to many people but if you've made it that far you might be able to pull off begging.

Comment

I was hoping it was going to be 36 degrees like today on Sunday since we're great playing under 40 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by coachdent View Post
                    Not sure how you crash that scene, but the gal in the profile photo of kahl4 is more than welcome to come over to my place and watch the game on my 60" plasma! I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind...much! lol.
                    Yeah, that's ME! LOL I'm the missus

Comment

Originally posted by texanfan4ever View Post
                      Hey, I know McNairs Executive Assistant......LOL Hasn't helped me yet. I will be sitting there in the rain if it rains. I would rather be down among them anyway. No one will melt.
                      LOL -- awesome! I can't wait for the game!!

Comment

Sun
                        Dec 14
                        Isolated T-Storms
                        73/60
                        30% Chance of Rain

I thought that was you when I saw the picture!
                        Now I am assured because talking about the daughters best friend thing.
                        Its Corbin lol! I dont get on much over here, spend most of my time on Texanstalk!

Comment

Originally posted by imatexan View Post
                          I thought that was you when I saw the picture!
                          Now I am assured because talking about the daughters best friend thing.
                          Its Corbin lol! I dont get on much over here, spend most of my time on Texanstalk!
                          CORBEEEEZY! Hahaha tooo funny! Get me in that booth hahaha -- are you going to the game on Sunday??

Comment

Got some tickets from my company. They have a client they do business with that has season tickets.

Whats the temp supposed to be gametime? Overcast I guess for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by davebar View Post
                              Got some tickets from my company. They have a client they do business with that has season tickets.

Whats the temp supposed to be gametime? Overcast I guess for the game?
                              Maybe check the weather channel........

It may rain, it will be overcast but warm, not problem for Houstonians last I checked we don't melt
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X