Andre Johnson to be inducted into Texans Ring Of Honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Berman‏ @MarkBermanFox26
    Andre Johnson opens his session with the media at the @JJWatt Charity Classic: "I'm not coming back."
    Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
      Mark Berman‏ @MarkBermanFox26
      Bummer. Wouldn't have minded it.

Comment

Happy 36th birthday, GOAT!

(Sorry, Mr. Sherman)
        Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Houston Texans @HoustonTexans
          WR Andre Johnson will be inducted into the #Texans Ring of Honor on Nov. 19 vs. Arizona. #ThankYouAndre

Comment

Originally posted by H2O4me View Post
            Houston Texans @HoustonTexans

He will be the initial recipient of that honor, will he not?
            https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post

He will be the initial recipient of that honor, will he not?
              Yep, I don't think we even have a "ring" yet.

Comment

Working...
              X