X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
    Devin Street cleared waivers, reverts to Texans' injured reserve list

Comment

Is it just me or does the idea of TJ Ward make total sense. We need that thumper to go with Hal and this guys fits the bill.

Comment

RaShaun Allen waived with an injury settlement

Comment

Offensive Lineman Erik Austell Cut

Comment

hmmm...Eric Winston was released. Should we bring him back?

Comment

Originally posted by vtech9 View Post
              hmmm...Eric Winston was released. Should we bring him back?
              Why not any O-line vets cut should be brought in ! If they can hold a block for 2 or 3 seconds thats a big Improvement from what we have seen lol

Comment

patrick @PatDStat
                #Texans claim Cowboys wide receiver Andy Jones.
                From 6/2016...
                Name: Andy Jones
                Position: WR
                Height/Weight: 6-2/214
                College: Jacksonville (Fl.)

College Career: Jones might come from the most unheralded background of any of this year’s undrafted players. Jacksonville operates at the FCS level of college football and doesn’t offer athletic scholarships. Jones actually had to go to nearby Gainesville, Fla., to attend the Florida Gators’ annual Pro Day. He turned heads once he got there, though, with a solid 4.50 40-yard dash and an amazing 41.5-inch vertical jump. He totaled 144 receptions for 2,120 yards and 17 touchdowns during his career – including 60 catches for 890 yards and 10 touchdowns during the 2015 season.

Spring Synopsis: Jones was clearly seen as a high priority after the NFL draft, as he got the largest signing bonus of any Cowboys undrafted free agent at $15,000. At various times throughout the offseason program, he showed exactly why. Jones has the size and athleticism to create mismatches in the secondary, showcased by several impressive grabs during OTAs and minicamp. By the end of the spring, he earned several opportunities to work with the first-team offense – due to the fact that Dez Bryant sat out of offseason practices.
                Height: 6012
                Weight: 217
                40 Yrd Dash: 4.55
                20 Yrd Dash: 2.56
                10 Yrd Dash: 1.51
                225 Lb. Bench Reps: 11
                Vertical Jump: 41 1/2
                Broad Jump: 11'01"
                20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.35
                3-Cone Drill: 6.97
                Last edited by H2O4me; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Veteran former Browns and Seahawks corner Marcus Burley has signed with the Texans' 53-man roster on a two-year deal, per a league source

Comment

Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
                    #Texans announced they waived CB Dee Virgin

Hope we can retain him. Very raw, but has a chance if he can learn for a couple of years.

Comment

Texans are signing tight end MyCole Pruitt to the practice squad following a successful tryout, according to a league source
                      J.R. III

Comment

Texans signing former Chiefs and Ravens offensive tackle Jah Reid, according to a source. Big former third round pick from UCF

Comment

I am getting fed up with Duane Brown and him wanting to hold out until the bye week if nothing is done with his contract and HONESTLY if that were to happen I would not want him on this team anymore because that is a SELFISH thing to do when we are fighting to win games with a rookie QB that has every chance to be "THE GUY" something that Texans fans have been waiting for since 2002. I was thinking what if we made a trade with Seattle who needs oline help in the worst way and I know we do as well BUT I am tired of a guy holding out when HE agreed to the deal that he is now complaining about. So what if we traded Duane to Seattle and lets say for Jimmy Graham would that help this team at all. I KNOW everyone is going to say having Duane on the line will be the best for this team but I am thinking that he is going to hold out until the bye week and if that is the case then he doesn't care about this team or teammates. So get something for him to try and give Watson more weapons. Seattle needs OL in the worst way and I think they might just bite at that opportunity. What would the fans of Houston say if that were to happen??? Just trying to find ways to help Watson and I am getting tired of the Duane Brown holdout

Comment

Originally posted by canyon1 View Post
                            I am getting fed up with Duane Brown and him wanting to hold out until the bye week if nothing is done with his contract and HONESTLY if that were to happen I would not want him on this team anymore because that is a SELFISH thing to do when we are fighting to win games with a rookie QB that has every chance to be "THE GUY" something that Texans fans have been waiting for since 2002. I was thinking what if we made a trade with Seattle who needs oline help in the worst way and I know we do as well BUT I am tired of a guy holding out when HE agreed to the deal that he is now complaining about. So what if we traded Duane to Seattle and lets say for Jimmy Graham would that help this team at all. I KNOW everyone is going to say having Duane on the line will be the best for this team but I am thinking that he is going to hold out until the bye week and if that is the case then he doesn't care about this team or teammates. So get something for him to try and give Watson more weapons. Seattle needs OL in the worst way and I think they might just bite at that opportunity. What would the fans of Houston say if that were to happen??? Just trying to find ways to help Watson and I am getting tired of the Duane Brown holdout
                            Tend to agree.
                            He won't be in game shape either even if he did come back.
                            And would he be ready mentally? I doubt it.

Comment

Kenny vaccarro would he add anything to this team? Just curious

Comment

Texans sign Andy Jones, Jah Reid.

Comment

Working...
                                X