No announcement yet.

2017 Texans Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless we get the OL and QB position situated, it's looking like 8-8 or by following the trend of the last 3 years, 9-7.

Comment

Pretty tough schedule, I think Tennessee,Jacksonville, and Indy will be much tougher next year, then we got road trip to Seattle, New England, games against Pit and KC, that's 10 extremely loseable games right there. My expectations are lowest they've been for this team in the JJ Watt era next year, probably shouldn't even waste time with a QB in the draft this year we may have a top 5 draft pick next year, hopefully there will be some good QB's in the 2018 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
        Strategic advantages should be evened out. They are not. We play at the cold weather stadium every year when it's most likely to be cold. It should alternate.

Of course finally beating them there in the cold weather might cause an earthquake and allow a return to equality with about half the home games early and half the home games late with each division rival..
        do you even watch the games? Indy plays indoors, so cold weather plays no factor. also we've played then there in December the past 2 seasons both of which we have won so where is the earthquake?
        sigpic

Comment

Marc Vandermeer @TexansVoice
          Final three division games all on the road, all in December.

And at Indy in the back end of the home and home - again??
          I don't think there's a love affair going on between the front office and Bill O'Brien, good chance of a mutual separation after 2017. -- Lance Zierlein and Jayson Braddock

Comment

Originally posted by shishkabob View Post

do you even watch the games? Indy plays indoors, so cold weather plays no factor. also we've played then there in December the past 2 seasons both of which we have won so where is the earthquake?
            I watch the games both on the field and in the corporate offices of the NFL. Do you?
            https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

Who makes the schedule??? Why is it we ALWAYS play the patriots AT NE??

Comment

According to an NFL.com and It was on Torro Times writer, we go 11-5 including beating NE...yet getting beat by Cincy.

Only question, who is the QB for that 11-5?

Link:
                'Houston Texans 2017 season game-by-game predictions' on
                http://torotimes.com/2017/04/21/hous...e-predictions/
                JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_in_KW View Post
                  According to an NFL.com and It was on Torro Times writer, we go 11-5 including beating NE...yet getting beat by Cincy.

Only question, who is the QB for that 11-5?

Link:
                  'Houston Texans 2017 season game-by-game predictions' on
                  http://torotimes.com/2017/04/21/hous...e-predictions/
                  I doubt that the writer wanted to bother with such details. Somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 is what I expect year after year from this organization until something changes, and they have recently delivered on target.

This is season they enter with an untested QB and a tough schedule at first glance, especially with 4 of the last 6 games on the road. I doubt that this will be a breakout year on the upside.
                  Last edited by Will 51; 1 week ago.

Comment

Schedule looks tough. Should make us more ready for the playoffs if we get through these teams.
                    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
                    TexansCap.com

Comment

Working...
                    X