Welcome QB Deshaun Watson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marshall View Post

AAAron Rodgers>AAron Rodgers>Aaron Rodgers>Aron Rodgers>Aron Rogers?

Well it amuses me anyway...
    lol Triple A Rod lol
    Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
    TexansCap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Yosarian View Post

That's what I think probably happened. He was having an off day and that happened to be the day Lance was out there. I respect Lance's opinion. He has been in the business a long time and his whole family has been deeply rooted in football so ...pretty much from birth Lance has been learning football. I'll bet he got a football for his first birthday too.
      I agree Lance knows his stuff. But you can't tell if a player is ready or not after going to just one practice.
      A few smart heads said Matt Ryan and Dak wasnt ready either. Oh how they were all the way wrong. Now these jokers are saying Dak will hit the sophomore wall because he had a bad practice yesterday. He was missing his receivers and sailing pass as well. Haha had to laugh.
      Last edited by Texanballer; 1 week ago.
      sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post

I agree Lance knows his stuff. But you can't tell if a player is ready or not after going to just one practice.
        A few smart heads said Matt Ryan and Dak wasnt ready either. Oh how they were all the way wrong. Now these jokers are saying Dak will hit the sophomore wall because he had a bad practice yesterday. He was missing his receivers and sailing pass as well. Haha had to laugh.
        Exactly. No one is perfect. I'll bet even Brady has thrown an incompletion at a practice at least once....not that it would get reported. Ha!
        Want to learn everything about the Texans cap? There is no better site out there than this one. Thanks Troy. Amazing work buddy!
        TexansCap.com

Comment

• https://www.bookmaker.eu/live-lines/...-special-props

In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Comment

• Deshaun Watson holding football camp in Clemson in July

CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) -- Deshaun Watson announced Monday that he is holding a football clinic in Clemson in July.

Watson posted on his Instagram page that registration is now open for the camp, which will take place on July 22 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Players of all positions, ages six through 16 are welcome.

The cost is $100 for the four hour clinic.

For more information on the camp and to register, click here.
            Deshaun Watson ESM Football Camp

July 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Camp is for all positions ages 6-16 focusing on football as well as role modeling and leadership with each player receiving individual instruction from Watson. We will email the detailed camp schedule on 7/17/17. Please dress in athletic clothes, cleats or sneakers (non contact camp so no pads or helmets).

Venue

CLEMSON, SC – EXACT LOCATION TBD

Tickets
            Watson SIlver Package $100.00 4 hour camp coached by Deshaun Watson including photo opportunity and personal instruction from Watson.
            Watson Gold Package $145.00 4 hour camp coached by Deshaun Watson including photo opportunity, personal instruction and autographed 8x10 Clemson picture signed by Watson.
            Watson Platinum Package $165.00 4 hour camp coached by Deshaun Watson including photo opportunity, personal instruction, autographed 8x10 Clemson picture signed by Watson and dri fit camp shirt.
            In 2016 Brock Osweiler was rated last (32nd) among all QBs (>400 attempts) by ProFootballFocus and ranked 33rd/34 QBs (>200 attempts) by Football Outsiders.

Comment

• Millionaires
              sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Millionaires
                It's only 25$/hr.

Comment

• Let's see, 200 players receive personalized instruction over 4 hours (240 minutes). So personalized must mean something different than individualized...

I;m sorry to say there are a lot of folks with more dollars than sense.
                  https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

• Bill O'Brien gives Deshaun Watson high marks for poise, confidence

By John McClain
                    During a lengthy interview this week on the state of the Texans after their offseason program, coach Bill O'Brien talked about how impressed he's been with rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson.

O'Brien praised the Clemson coaches for Watson's development in college, providing him with a solid foundation for the NFL.

"He had to learn a pretty sophisticated offense at Clemson," O'Brien said. "He had to do a lot of things at the line of scrimmage. I think he was trained really well. That's a credit to the Clemson staff.

"He'd already been in some big games when he got here. When he came here, he put his head down and came to work every day."

Not only has O'Brien been impressed with Watson's talent and ability to excel in big games like the national championship victory over Alabama, but he loves the quarterback's demeanor, including his confidence.

"He's a very poised guy," O'Brien said. "I like the way he carries himself. I like the way he operates. He's a rookie, and he's not nearly where he needs to be to be a full-time starter in this league, but you can tell he's got a lot of qualities you like.

"For being a rookie, he's wise beyond his years. He asks great questions in the morning meeting, and you can tell he's studied the night before. Every practice isn't perfect. He knows he needs to get a lot better. And he did get better every day during the spring. It's no pads, of course. It's not real football, but he did improve in his knowledge of the offense."

O'Brien's system gives the quarterback a lot of freedom at the line of scrimmage.

"We put a lot on his plate during the spring, and he handled it very well," O'Brien said. "He made mistakes, and he corrected them. You don't see him make the same mistake twice.

"He can do a lot of things. He can operate our running game and in our passing game. He's got a lot of athleticism. I don't think we'll have to limit him. Training camp and preseason games will be a big test."

Comment

• Deshaun Watson nominated for 2 ESPYs

Deepi Sidhu
                      Deshaun Watson is still earning accolades from his performance in 2016 with the national champion Clemson Tigers. ESPN unveiled its nominations for the 2017 ESPYs, the popular annual awards voted on by fans, with Watson up for both Best Male College Athlete and Best Championship Performance.

Watson’s competition for Best Championship also includes Tom Brady and Kevin Durant for their respective championship performances this year. The Texans rookie quarterback, however, is the only college football player to be nominated for Best College Athlete.

Watson’s last-second touchdown in the National College Football Championship to defeat Alabama also earned Clemson a nod for Best Upset. Despite being underdogs, Watson and the Tigers rallied from a 14-0 deficit to defeat Nick Saban’s Crimson Tide 35-31. Clemson is also nominated for Best Team.

The 2017 ESPYs will be hosted by Peyton Manning on July 12 at 7 p.m. CT. Click here to vote.

Deshaun Watson @deshaunwatson
                      Gotta understand what I represent

Gainesville, Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                      X