No announcement yet.

Welcome D'Onta Foreman, RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I asked the question concerning his arrest I still think it was incredibly stupid of him to get himself into this situation,

Hopefully he will learn from this.

Time to grow up and let your homies go about ruining their own lives.

Makes me wonder if the team did their "due diligence" on Foreman.

My opinion: I doubt guns and drugs were a one time thing here.

Should be on a very short leash for awhile.
    Religion, it's the process of worshipping the messenger and ignoring the message.

Comment

Originally posted by cuppacoffee View Post
      Even though I asked the question concerning his arrest I still think it was incredibly stupid of him to get himself into this situation,

Hopefully he will learn from this.

Time to grow up and let your homies go about ruining their own lives.

Makes me wonder if the team did their "due diligence" on Foreman.

My opinion: I doubt guns and drugs were a one time thing here.

Should be on a very short leash for awhile.
      The Texans FO does a wonderful due diligence on all their draft choices.

Respectfully,
      Sam Montgomery

Comment

I feel like our locker room's leadership has a lot of character / integrity. If the FO doesn't overreact, I think our guys will get him on the right path. Hopefully he can start working his way out of the dog house when they get up to green briar.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingbear View Post
          The Texans FO does a wonderful due diligence on all their draft choices.

Respectfully,
          Sam Montgomery
          Sonic Sam. Ouch.
          Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Needs to find himself some new homies or this lot will bring him down.
            1. Reddick LB 2. Peterman QB 3. Garcia T 4a. Justin Evans S 4b. Donta Foreman 5. Jarron Jones DL 7. Marquez White CB

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
              Some people fail to recognize the Constitution as the Supreme Civil Law of the Land. The biggest culprit is Congress and a close second are state and local law makers. The police have to work with the flawed laws they're given and citizens have to hope the judicial system will someday recognize the Second amendment as it was intended.

But if you're in an enclosed vehicle with someone smoking marijuana, I wouldn't be too quick to assume a blood test will show he didn't smoke marijuana. Second hand marijuana smoke is still marijuana smoke and qualitative analysis can be sensitive enough to show a positive result. Quantitative analysis might be required.

Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if everyone within a mile of tu showed a positive result. I mean, Smoking Marijuana 101 is a required subject, is it not?
              Don't know about you but if I was in a car at 3AM with some dope smoking thugs I'd carry a gun too.

Comment

Don't know about you but if I was in a car at 3AM with some dope smoking thugs I'd carry a gun too.
                I thought it was just after midnight. But I think Ezekiel Elliot was involved in an incident at 3 AM. Let's see, Zeke is involved in a bar room brawl and let go. Foreman is arrested for carrying a legal gun in a legal manner. I think there is a reasonable case for a double standard being applied.
                https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

Guys we should not be worried about this at all. I am pretty close to the situation and the weapon WAS registered to him and in the original box that it came in. That charge will get dropped for unlawful carry of a weapon. This is Texas everyone has a gun and I am impressed that he had it secured safely. He volunteered the info about his gun. As for the weed that will get dropped as well it was just the combination of weed in the car and a gun they HAD to arrest the operator and owner of the weapon. It was bad that those two things were together in the car but an arrest had to be made. Both charges will be dropped mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by canyon1 View Post
                    Both charges will be dropped mark my words.
                    His attorney, Chip Lewis who's a noted barrister, is darned confident about the outcome.

And he says D'Onta doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs, and has never used marijuana. There were no conduct red flags on him from my guys.

Photobucket has changed it's image hosting pricings, moving my $2/month plan to $480/year -- so most of the images I have posted here will revert to dead links sometime soon. There's no workaround other than replacing them one-by-one. So my posts the forums are going to look funky for a while. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by canyon1 View Post
                      Guys we should not be worried about this at all. I am pretty close to the situation and the weapon WAS registered to him and in the original box that it came in. That charge will get dropped for unlawful carry of a weapon. This is Texas everyone has a gun and I am impressed that he had it secured safely. He volunteered the info about his gun. As for the weed that will get dropped as well it was just the combination of weed in the car and a gun they HAD to arrest the operator and owner of the weapon. It was bad that those two things were together in the car but an arrest had to be made. Both charges will be dropped mark my words.
                      Next they will start arresting people for carrying their voter registration card.
                      https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&h=300Adopter of #98 D. J. Reader

Comment

I don't know about that...it didn't work out so well for Dave Chappelle when he went cruising with Wayne Brady!!!

Comment

Please let's not overreact to this BS.
                          sigpic

Bleeds Texans Blue Red and White Blood.

Comment

They said Foreman submitted urine for drug testing........... we shall see............. cause if he was in the car and people were smoking weed, he he did not get second hand smoke............................ what ever ............ this is fishy,
                            If its legal to carry weapon in the state and he has his paper work for it................... no problem there

THE Anti troll

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBluCurtain View Post
                              I feel like our locker room's leadership has a lot of character / integrity. If the FO doesn't overreact, I think our guys will get him on the right path. Hopefully he can start working his way out of the dog house when they get up to green briar.
                              Disappointing to see that they have a turnaround project already. From the day he was drafted I thought that is was risky player taken way too high in the draft.

Comment

He wanted to take a drug test at the station. Not sure if they let him. And the gun is registered to him and was legally entitled to be carried how he was according to reports.

If he passes the test then I think the cop saw the smoke and then went to look. And when he saw an NFL player he was no question going to be on him. Two sides to every story and this sounds like a cop who arrested a NFL player for bragging to his buddies about.

True, if he is drug free via the test. He needs to get new friends or steer clear of them when they are smoking. NFL players are too big of a target for "misconduct". I'm curious to see what happens in court. My guess is he will be cleared. But, the NFL could do something and just for being in the situation OB will have him in his doghouse no question.
                                Originally posted by Will 51 View Post

Disappointing to see that they have a turnaround project already. From the day he was drafted I thought that is was risky player taken way too high in the draft.
                                I don't think he is guilty of anything but being with some idiots he has as old friends. Read above for why, afterall your a cop who do you take in? A common guy or NFL player?

JJ Watt & Co ready to destroy

Comment

Working...
                                X